Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2012, 11:53 PM
darkness

What would you do?

Never mind. I'm going to stop being so damn emo.

Last edited by darkness : 21-10-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old 21-10-2012, 12:11 AM
sesheta

I'm so sorry that you're hurting so much right now

If this person truly is your TF, then they will come around with time. Just try to let them know that you are there for them if they are ever ready to talk, or want to try to work things out....without knowing the situation that caused it, I'm not sure how much concrete advice we can offer....but know that we are all here for you to lean on
Old 21-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Nada

Darkness,
How is therapy going? Are you being helped?
Old 21-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Master
darkness, did you happen to catch sesheta's latest post 'Great reminder'? Click on the link and read that article. I am hopeful that it empowers you in the best possible way. And don't be so hard on yourself. These connections teach us something on every level, including how powerful feelings can be.

Wishing you the best, hon.
Old 21-10-2012, 04:20 AM
Ascender
Lol Darkness, Stop judging yourself so harshly brother! If you can't be "emo" here with a bunch of strangers I'm gonna take a leap and guess you're pretty damn harsh on yourself. I KNOW what you feel and it sucks... THE single worst pain ever imaginable. But *if* you've any faith, which by virtue of the TF ** you should've by now been forced to acquire at least a little, you gotta believe that whatever higher part of yourself that chose this, knows you can handle it.

Even if you believe in the old 'seperate God/entity', ie old white bearded dude in the sky, know that 'he'( you/your HS in actual) doesn't give you what you want, but what you need. What you chose. I don't believe in coincidence or accidents, EVERYTHING in this 3d realm of duality has a purpose, a function, even and *especially* that which we might judge negative, as 'bad' or unfavorable.

I can go on and on with all the uplifting, inspiring suggestions about what you resist persists and what you look at disappears, resistance is futile, yadda yadda yadda etc. But if you've not yet broken down the ego enough to find a bit of the truth of yourself, that stuff want mean sh.. to you, not now.

You gotta go within and look at yourself, as your TF she mirrors what you are doing. She's ignoring you, so stop ignoring yourself. Does that mean she'll come back when you get that and learn the always discussed 'self-love'? Hell no, not necessarily. You guys have an arrangement for this existence of self to deal with, lessons which you both shall face and grow from, so when you do whatever you wanted to accomplish, you'll find her again. Inevitably, SOMEwhere... And besides, for as long as you do whatever you do FOR her and not for yourself, you will still not have understood your teaching.

We don't come here to get what we want and have fun, if we're lucky we get a lot of that too, but we could just stay home in the higher dimensions where everythings all love and perfect, we come here to experience something else entirely.

I've come to the belief that this TF ** is a training process. Now some especially whom disbelieve are gonna claim this as a special snowflake syndrome. So what, let 'em. They've certainly been blessed, graced, or forced with certain challenges in their life I've not had. We're here to become Masters, by learning to master our thoughts, how we feel. It IS the only thing, imo, that we have full control over.

Let go, surrender, these are always stated but seemingly almost never implemented or understood. Just BE in what you feel right now. Even if it sucks, it should begin to suck a little less by not fighting it, stop trying to change anything atm... and then things can change. You will get through this. Bless you buddy and much love to you.
Old 21-10-2012, 04:35 AM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Lol Darkness, Stop judging yourself so harshly brother! If you can't be "emo" here with a bunch of strangers I'm gonna take a leap and guess you're pretty damn harsh on yourself. I KNOW what you feel and it sucks... THE single worst pain ever imaginable. But *if* you've any faith, which by virtue of the TF ** you should've by now been forced to acquire at least a little, you gotta believe that whatever higher part of yourself that chose this, knows you can handle it.

Even if you believe in the old 'seperate God/entity', ie old white bearded dude in the sky, know that 'he'( you/your HS in actual) doesn't give you what you want, but what you need. What you chose. I don't believe in coincidence or accidents, EVERYTHING in this 3d realm of duality has a purpose, a function, even and *especially* that which we might judge negative, as 'bad' or unfavorable.

I can go on and on with all the uplifting, inspiring suggestions about what you resist persists and what you look at disappears, resistance is futile, yadda yadda yadda etc. But if you've not yet broken down the ego enough to find a bit of the truth of yourself, that stuff want mean sh.. to you, not now.

You gotta go within and look at yourself, as your TF she mirrors what you are doing. She's ignoring you, so stop ignoring yourself. Does that mean she'll come back when you get that and learn the always discussed 'self-love'? Hell no, not necessarily. You guys have an arrangement for this existence of self to deal with, lessons which you both shall face and grow from, so when you do whatever you wanted to accomplish, you'll find her again. Inevitably, SOMEwhere... And besides, for as long as you do whatever you do FOR her and not for yourself, you will still not have understood your teaching.

We don't come here to get what we want and have fun, if we're lucky we get a lot of that too, but we could just stay home in the higher dimensions where everythings all love and perfect, we come here to experience something else entirely.

I've come to the belief that this TF ** is a training process. Now some especially whom disbelieve are gonna claim this as a special snowflake syndrome. So what, let 'em. They've certainly been blessed, graced, or forced with certain challenges in their life I've not had. We're here to become Masters, by learning to master our thoughts, how we feel. It IS the only thing, imo, that we have full control over.

Let go, surrender, these are always stated but seemingly almost never implemented or understood. Just BE in what you feel right now. Even if it sucks, it should begin to suck a little less by not fighting it, stop trying to change anything atm... and then things can change. You will get through this. Bless you buddy and much love to you.

"THE single worst pain ever imaginable."
RIGHT.
and i have a little faith.....but it only brings me down to have faith when failure keeps happening. i guess i am to blame for that though.

"But if you've not yet broken down the ego enough to find a bit of the truth of yourself, that stuff want mean sh.. to you, not now. "
I dont know much about ego or what it is. and im not too sure i can handle knowing more about myself. my mind goes to some pretty deep places.
and yeah i am really hard on myself.

Thanks for the reply. gave me something to think about.

peace.
Old 22-10-2012, 01:08 AM
Master
I feel for you so much. I can't be with my twin because per his culture, family & religion, his life path restricts his marital choices (long story) and although I have come to accept it, it doesn't mean we love each other any less. Yes, I will always love him, heart and soul. Always. That will never change. But I will have to expand my heart to make room for another love if I am to have any touch and presence in my life in the waking realm. If we were together, I would never have wanted another. I could live and be immersed in our mutual love forever even if we were apart, and even now I know that in some way we still are very important to the lives and hearts of one another. We are intermingled in some way at the soul level, for healing and for soul sustenance. But in this lifetime it clearly seems we can't be together. And I don't even know if we can maintain regular contact as friends. Though I hope that one day we can be, since that is all we are allowed in this lifetime.

I want only love & joy & happiness for him, and I really do believe that your twin wants the same for you wherever she is. Sending love & healing to you darkness, and a lot of hugs.
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke