Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Knower
I dislike him so much right now

Hi everyone.

My guy has been ignoring me the last 10 days. I send him an email he doesn't respond. I am ignoring him now. He is a 2 hour drive from me and seems to be in his own world lately. All he talks about when we see each other is sex and when he does send me an email is is of other nude men. I am not interested in them.

I am so confused. I feel like dumping him. He won't talk.

Anyone? Thanks for any help...xox

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 15-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Nada

You do NOT need to talk to him.
Just email him a polite note to let him know that you are breaking up with him.
If he does NOT show you the respect and does NOT talk to you, you respond to him in the same manner as his.
Old 15-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Knower
Nada,is he playing with me? I gave so much to this relationship-5 years!

I feel numb

Thank you...hugs

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 15-10-2012, 12:29 AM
As well you should...feel numb.
I'm so sorry...he's lost that lovin' feeling.
Sigh, I'm so sorry.

We've all been there.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Master
Perhaps you could find someone who would treat you with some respect, this is really not respectful behaviour for friends or lovers. If he's not going to communicate or talk about issues, just wow... better you've found out now instead of another five years down the road :(

I've had this happen to me and it's awful, awful, awful... I'm so sorry.

Old 15-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergirl
Nada,is he playing with me? I gave so much to this relationship-5 years!

I feel numb

Thank you...hugs

No, he is not playing with you.
He is disrespecting you and mistreating you.
Do NOT allow him or others to treat you this way.
You deserve better.
Kick the jerk out to the corner and shut the door.

Be happy that it was just 5years and NOT 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10years.
Old 15-10-2012, 02:54 AM
sesheta

I agree - if he is not talking to you and not treating you the way you deserve to be treated, then it is time to move on.
I would send him an email explaining how you feel (not a mean, nasty email, but honest and open.) Let him know that you will no longer accept this and, if he is not willing to be an adult and treat your relationship with dignity and respect, then you are moving on. Tell him the next move is his - if he wants to work it out, he can let you know. If you still get no answer....well, that is the answer!
Yes, it sucks, and it's hard....but you deserve to be happy
Old 15-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Master

It turned my stomach reading about it. You deserve better than that. Get someone that treats you well and respects you. Why would you bother wanting to talk to a jerk like that. I would not bother emailing him. Why do that? You will only get rubbish in your face. Do not put up with this anymore.
Old 15-10-2012, 11:35 AM
ThinkingAloud

With partners, it's really important to recognise when you're happy and when you're not happy. Sounds like he's not making you happy and he doesn't sound very loving.
Old 15-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Knower
I would like to thank each of you for helping me with my problem.

I am going to give him the same treatment-silence.

Today was my birthday and he didn't even bother to call me or send me a simple card-so I am no longer a part of his life. Guess he wasn't man enough to tell me we are over.

I love your hearts. Thank you again.

L