Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2012, 04:43 PM
xdxb

So, I believe the Universe MIGHT have sent me my tf or sm last night

Wow!! Last week I had an intuitive feeling that I was going to fall in love soon. Which is very strange to me because I've never been in love. Ever.
A strange series of events caused me to meet a guy named Jake yesterday. He's a fellow aquarius. We met at a park, but we met once before at my school many months ago. I almost didn't even end up going to the park but I felt I had to. We ended up chatting about Hinduism and Kundalini and a bunch of stuff. He was cool.
I ended up inviting him to a party. I was drinking all yesterday, which I know I shouldn't be doing, but, I wanted to let loose with a few of my friends. I know it interferes with my liver and body and I feel gross the next day. Takes a while to detox.
Anywho, at the party, he was a bit awkward at first, but then we got into this philosophical conversation about -what's more important, self love, or community love?- (LOL typical aquarius conversation). I felt after I expressed my opinion he suddenly got very attracted to me. Keep in mind, I am weary of aquarius men, because I'm an aquarius woman, I usually understand aquarius guy and they are very smart and very detached. It's easy to turn cold fast, I am aware of this.
So, he was just kindof following me the rest of the night and getting a little touchy feely. Which I didn't feel uncomfortable with. He was just caressing my arm and what not. He started asking me if I did tarot cards, which was weird because I just started a few days ago. And then he said he recently did a 10 card love spread (WHICH I DID TOO) but he didn't finish telling me because someone interrupted us. MAYBE I'M OVERTHINKING THIS. He was also giving my gemini bestie advice about her love situation. He pretty much told her the same thing I told her.
I got sick from drinking too much and came back. He asked me where I was and I told him I got sick. He started hugging me and chanting "ommmmmmmmmmmmm" and was sortof rocking me. I could totally feel him giving me his energy!! Is that even possible?? I felt better. My best friend pulled me away because we had to catch the bus (SUCKS lol) and she was like "damn! it looks like you guys are in love or something!! maybe that feeling you had last week was right! he could be your soulmate"..I was just giggling and was like no way...
He's also what I've been looking for, I made a list of the qualities I want my next partner to have, and he has them! -We are similar -We have the same crazy hair (near impossible to find) -He's tall -He looks exotic and mixed (I'm mixed myself :P) -He's smart -He lives in my city -We seem to be on the same spiritual /intellectual/emotional level... This was from ONE meeting.
Old 15-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Master
The universe works in mysterious ways... as an aqua girl myself, I understand what you mean about "maybe I'm overthinking this". Try meditating a little bit and let yourself feel the situation instead of thinking it. You might discover something interesting hiding behind the intellectual parts

Old 15-09-2012, 05:04 PM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
The universe works in mysterious ways... as an aqua girl myself, I understand what you mean about "maybe I'm overthinking this". Try meditating a little bit and let yourself feel the situation instead of thinking it. You might discover something interesting hiding behind the intellectual parts

That's a great idea. I think I'll do that!
Old 15-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator
Fun, now to see what is with no drinking:) lol
Old 15-09-2012, 09:54 PM
geanie

This sounds wonderful! :) I'm curious to hear how it goes from here. Do update!
Old 16-09-2012, 03:06 AM
xdxb

He told me his favorite movie, good will hunting. And omg, I can't even watch it. I've seen it before. But watching it right now, it's like disgustingly cute.
Old 16-09-2012, 03:09 AM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Fun, now to see what is with no drinking:) lol

I'm nervous! Lol but I have a good feeling about him.
Old 16-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
It's very possible. But give it some time, don't rush it (however with most TF connections you couldn't rush it even if you wanted to).
Old 16-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Master
I try not to get too caught upp in labels, but I kinda hope, for both you sakes, that it's just a simple soul connection.. a soulmate and not a twin. I find in my experience soulmates to be easier, more relaxed.
In any case, best wishes.
Old 16-09-2012, 06:13 AM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRayne
It's very possible. But give it some time, don't rush it (however with most TF connections you couldn't rush it even if you wanted to).

Lol what do you mean?