Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-09-2012, 02:51 AM
contentest

Should I pay attention to a premonition?

I've been out with a cold all weekend and still couldn't go to work yesterday.

Today I just feel kind of weak and exhausted, but probably well enough that I could return to the office. However, I have a very strong gut feeling that I should stay at home today too. I also dreamed all night about disasters piled on top of one another.

I both meditated on it and was rational about it but I can't decide whether it's just an emotion caused by the dream which was caused by my being sick (and having been isolated in a small apartment for three days), or if it's that kind of instinct that you later end up kicking yourself for not listening to.

But they're already understaffed at work and also I will get cabin fever if I don't get out soon. But my being is putting up such remarkable resistance.

I'm thinking the traditional advice is always follow your instincts. But then I'm thinking, imagine if everyone literally always followed their instincts. What a nightmare.

What to do, what to do. With a feeling like this?