Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account

If someone is thinking about you a lot?

can you be aware of it?
Old 24-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Master
Yes you can.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Trieah

Yes. And sometimes you have to put up blocks if you don't want them picking up that you think about them a lot.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Knower

In what way can it be felt?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:18 PM
iolite

You find yourself thinking of that person a lot too, generally out of the blue.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:21 PM
curious student

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
You find yourself thinking of that person a lot too, generally out of the blue.

Yes exactly. For me sometimes, I'll just have an emotion and not know where it came from until later when I see that person only to find that that's the mood they were in... I can't actually say that they were thinking about me though.. maybe I just hold stronger connections with those people
Old 15-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Master

I truly believe that two people tune into each other - also I have noticed that some people whom I am talking about, I sense their energy around as if they are tuned into the discussion. Whether they hear or not is a different matter but I close the conversation regardless. And, when I'm thinking of someone - I am careful to reflect on them in a wholesome way.
Old 15-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Administrator
Yes you can is the answer to your question

Namaste
Old 15-09-2012, 11:31 PM
purple light

for sure you can feel that someone is thinking about you and the mind can pick up on others thoughts even thought we are hardly ever aware of this ... we can recognise on occasions that we are thought about when we automatically find we thought allot today about someone in particular dont let it go with out noticed connect with that person in some way and you will find they will tell you i was only thinking about you