Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Absolutetrip

Experience to share.

Hi,
I thought I would share the happenings in my Wednesday night class as I am still reeling from it.
I do not post much but read often and for those who do not know me I am privileged to talk to, see, feel, taste, hear, smell and know wholeheartedly angels. Angels talk to me, I get peoples guardian angels just in passing they greet me tell me their name and who they are and such.
Well anyway in class Wednesday night which was a large class of 24 people the teacher heard from spirit that I was going to give everyone a gift of their guardian angel name and a message. Well in the circle I went about the room from person to person telling them their angel name and all about their angel who they are and what they look like and how they communicate with them. It was so awesome... The room was all humming and glowing with angelic energy everyone felt it some people were crying and some were laughing some were in a state of euphoria, some were seeing colors and some were hearing what I was hearing and some people were vibrating and very hot, like my teacher she was fanning herself with a paper and saying oh my goodness over and over. It was magical and such a spiritual high I was told when I am to do that everyone in the room would feel what I feel and see what I see.
One angel came with comforting things I saw and smelled comfort foods cooking, cakes, cookies and pot roast and the gentleman who the angel was for I was told to have him take a smell and he said oh my that smells like chocolate chip cookies and pot roast cooking. The message for him was for me to give him a hug and that comforting, hugged feeling is his angel communicating with him.
One lady new to the class was a bit uncomfortable with what she was feeling and I was told to tell her it is not the start of a anxiety attack this feeling buzzing about your body is how your angel gets your attention to let you know he is there for you. She started to cry a bit and then laughed as I told her to just breathe him in and let go and feel what he holds for her.
I can still feel all that energy and have been getting emails from people in class about how wonderful the experience was and thanking me for it.
It was amazing and for those who read this I hope you can touch and feel the amazing energy that was brought forward. Angels want to be known by us, they want to be our friends front and center and want us to know they are there for us and not to fear them but embrace them and know them and their love for us is unconditional and us love them and accept them for who they are and not fear them. Also to be aware everything you read about them may not be so written in stone by the divine but contorted by man to suit his needs. Ask them for the truth when you read something anything you may just get the real story.
I have had a sebaceous cyst in the back of my head for many years and just 2 days after that night it is half the size of what it was. Just incredible I can still feel their energy and hear them. Thought I would share.

Peace and many blessings,
Ron
Old 13-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Tammy

That is fantastic Ron! WOW what an expiereince! You have a wonderful gift!
Old 13-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Guide
Sounds like a wonderful night! I can feel the energy vibrating off your words, congratulations on your amazing gift there, you're doing an excellent job!
Old 13-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing.
A group experience like that must have been some kinda wonderful.
I can just feel the expensive field created.
Old 14-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Master
The power of the Divine is a most beautiful thing......thank you for sharing with us your excitement and feelings of that special evening.....I love Angels .....many many blessings xx
Old 14-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Master
Your post brought me some peace tonight, thank you.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 14-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Master

I feel a warm energy and it feels very blessed. Thank you for sharing that with us. It was very beautiful.

Light.
Old 15-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Ascender
This is wonderful ! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Old 17-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Knower
Amazing thanks for sharing ^____^ What an experience that must have been.
Old 19-07-2012, 08:14 AM
sunny shine

I am very glad and thankful that people like you are sharing your experiences :-)