Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-06-2012, 01:20 AM
Suspended
Guide

How to decide?

If I take a good job opportunity, I need to move out of state by the end of the month. I am not ready to move. I mean I do not know if I can get packed and find an apartment in time. Plus, I do not have enough professional clothes for this professional job. The main issue is my energy level. This job involves a high level of duties, and I do not know if I will have the energy to complete them. With my fatigue, it is hard to wake up in the morning. And this job requires an early start.

I would rather not move for this opportunity if it does not work out due to my fatigue or whatever. How can I figure out if I should or should not take this job? Would it work if I asked to show me answer in a dream? If so, how do I ask before I go to bed? In the past, I have asked for answers in dreams, but then I would not have a dream about the matter.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Better known as Jo

Hi Twinkle,

It seems you've already answered your question! You don't know if you will have the energy, you have fatigue, requires an early start, you don't want to move. What else do you need? Our guides give us many 'hints' to things and it's up to us to be aware of them.

What do you feel? Is this a career maker for you? Asking before going to bed is a great way to get answers and I really hope it works out for you. I've also had the same experience where I wouldn't have an answer in a dream because I already knew the answer and it was right in front of my face, so to speak.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Suspended
Guide

I have been feeling more fatigue than ever this month. I thought I was getting better since I had surgery. So, I do not know if this sudden onset of extreme fatigue is a sign not to go? Do you think?
Old 05-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Better known as Jo

I don't know for sure. Have you seen your Doctor and told them that you are more tired than usual? Are you hanging out with or talking with people that drain you?

There are so many reasons you could be fatigued. Do you feel comfortable sharing some more details of your day to day life? It might be easier to decipher what's going on with you that way.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Suspended
Guide

I have been feeling more energetic since my surgery. I had a medical condition corrected, which was causing fatigue. But I have other causes of fatigue, too. The fatigue I am feeling now is not related to my recent surgery. I was hoping I would be energetic to handle a full-time job, but I have had a hard time waking up in the morning (even though it is late in the morning).

I do not know if I feel more drained because I am stressed not knowing what I will wear or where I will live within a short matter of time. I need to make a decision soon.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Better known as Jo

Stress will definitely drain you! Is this a job you can try for a while or will you be moving a long distance? I'm sorry you are going through this right now.

You know yourself better than anyone else and what is your heart telling you? You know what your body is saying but is your intuition telling you to take this job and move? Are you a night owl? Could you drink coffee to get you going in the morning?

Life is uncomfortable sometimes and the decisions we have to make are not always easy, as you know. You may learn something about yourself in this new move or it may be a disaster.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Suspended
Guide

Due to my chronic fatigue, I have not been able to work a full-time job in the past. I have only worked lowly part-time jobs that you can do from home. Other family members are more successful and look down at me for not climbing the ladder. This job is only a summer internship, but it can lead to full-time work in the future- that is if I do the job well. And the job is more impressive than any jobs my family members ever had. So, I do not know if I am thinking of taking this job only to have a better job than my family- even if it is temporary. The thing is I do not know if I would enjoy this job because it requires high energy people to perform so many responsibilities each day. I am not looking forward to this job. I do not know if it is the lack of energy or the lack of passion for it.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Master
twinkle... Whether you decide to take the job or not, it's most important to find out the cause of your exhaustion and/or a method to correct it... soon.

My own approach is to look into alternative/complimentary medicine, such as going to a naturopath... or using an effective energy healing method. One of these is MIR-method, which many people are finding alleviates a wide variety of problems.

You could check it out here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29467

blessings
Xan

Old 06-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Suspended
Guide

A medical intuitive told me my adrenal glands are burnt out from all the stress I have gone through or that is why i can't get up in the morning. I don't know if it can be fixed. I can't say this the cause, but it might contribute.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Master
In my experience, anything can be healed and repaired by the life force in our body and mind when given a chance and a way.

I hope you look into this simple MIR-method. It might just help.

Xan