Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 04-06-2012, 05:20 AM
wildflower57

DID I DATE A WEREWOLF?

Okay so this sounds totaly insane. I dated this guy and he was not one of those weirdo BSer kind of guys. Totaly normal..
for the most part. We talked about magical things. There was magic between us..
red lights turned green, the clouds parted, snow falled, all for us. I swear.
He even said something about it. He said I was his good luck. I was starting to see energies.
Usually I just feel them and decode them, with him I was seeing them.
We had some touchy conversations about why I never saw him during a full moon...and he would never answer my questions. But even though he wouldn't answer me or change the subject, we joked about how
he would see me flying across the moon on my broom stick and I would see him all hairy. I was secretly being serious.
Well things went south and we stopped talking.
I got over it. I forgot about him. I figured I was better off.
Now I get these feelings kinda like a presence when I'm outside looking at the moon. Then I see some type of animal. I feel like he's there watching me wondering if I'm really looking for him.
I always go inside saying to myself that I'm being ridiculous and that kind of stuff only happens in
stories...But that's kinda like what my life has been like so far.
Some dark mysterious book filled with myths and what not.
Don't wanna make this post too long but I didn't even get into the dreams I had....
I'm level headed enough to think that I'm being dumb for even considering...so why do I get these feelings? and the weird dreams..
Idk just crazy stuff! What do you guys think?
Old 04-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Sybilline

Hi Wildflower!

I honestly do not know if werewolves are real but then that goes the same way as for any other mythical creature. There is a chance he is one but I was thinking it can also be possible that you sensed the wolf as a kind of guide or a spirit, perhaps it embodies his qualities. I say wait it out and see if you get more signs... At this point it is still a bit vague :)
Old 04-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Master
Now I've heard everything, my god.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Sybilline

LOL!!! ♥ well who knows... :)
Old 04-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Master
Ohhh I'm feeling a bit hairy, hey, what's these teeth, owwwwwwww....
Old 04-06-2012, 04:03 PM
NekoTheCat

so zombies can exist, but werewolves cant?

on topic, though: i dont know what that man was, but you must have been paying a lot of attention to the moon phase, when seeing him. ;) i think it must have been his spirit guide though
Old 04-06-2012, 05:54 PM
sesheta

To psychoslice

LOLOL - I love how blunt you are sometimes

BUT - who knows? After all..."there are more things in heaven and earth..."

zombies and werewolves and vampires, oh my!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Rumar

There's religious beliefs where humans grow wings and halos and can fly around if they were devoted to their god, why can't werewolves or other myths?
Old 04-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Well, actually... have you heard about bosons and pisons and dark energy and dark matter and fermions and spooky actions at a distance (Einstein, no less) Have you heard and understood the Jungian theory of the anima? I'll likely bring that up and harp on it one of these days. If you have there are maybe other things you haven's heard. Like me singing for instance. Believe me you really are better off without that hearing me singing thingy.

Personally, I sort of think the OP here was rather interesting and creative and I think probably innovative to some degree.

The mind probably cherishes one thing above everything else and is that it enjoys creative and searching and exploring new territories. If you actually believed that you have heard everything now, your mind would probably die...

That all being said, you are one of my favorite posters here (well along with everybody else)!
Old 06-06-2012, 04:25 AM
wildflower57

I had the thought that maybe he had been a wolf in a past life or something...
But one thing that accured to me after we lost contact was that his favorite animal is an owl.
He was always up really late. Which was comforting to me being an insomniac.
Made me feel like he was my night owl watching over me. It wasn't good night until I said so. And when I couldn't sleep at night
I knew he was always awake and I could call him.

One day I asked him if he could have any kind of dog what would it be. He siberian husky and would name it Oliver. Which is my exact ideal dog.
But I had never told him that.

I had never met someone like him before, he made me feel things I never had before. Idk if I ever will again and thats pretty heartbreaking. There was magic involved. I thought he was perfect. Flaws, paws and all.

Recently realized how not over it I am. How does someone just GET OVER a werewolf? lol *Sigh*

"That kind of stuff only happens in movies." I said
"Sometimes it doesn't.." His eyes, those big brown eyes and long lashes beamed on my face. "Whats that supposed to mean?!" I thought. I didn't know but I felt like I was in the movie now.
"Even if you were a big scary monster, I wouldn't be scared" I said.
"No." He said shaking his head. "You would be scared"
I couldn't tell if this was a joke, but these conversations usually end with him staring at me. "You're something." I said jokingly.
"What am I? Tell me what I am." He demanded. "Say it."
I said,
"You're a boy who watches too many movies"

The night it ended I was at one of our friend's house waiting for him to get off work. I had a little too much to drink and I was being a bit outrageous. The full moon was just started to decend when he came to get me. We got back to his house and I got out of the car and he was walking ahead of me, like he was angry.
"Where's the moon Wes?" He turned around and looked at me real sharp. The night didn't go well.
We fought about things completely irrelevant to the moon and to what him and I shared.

That love story sure didn't end like they do in the movies.