Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Newfreedom9

Galactic Federation of Light

I have read various channeled messages and peoples experiences with the Galactic federation of light. I believe their a peaceful alien presence that's here right now to help us free our world from the dark. Free up technology that will improve our lives and help us. I am hoping disclosure will happen soon so that we can meet our space family.
Old 22-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Patience, they will come.........
This is an old thread but it does not matter.
Few words about Galactic Federation or Star Nations humanoid extraterrestrials.

The Sirian system has two suns.
Sirius B is actually a second sun of the Sirian system and there is a planet that is known as Sirius B as well.

The consciousness of the Sirians is such that they are the mental ones.
The Pleiadians were the heart energies, and both used their way of focus to reach ENLIGHTENMENT and awareness.

The SIRIANS became broad thinkers, not just rational thinkers using only logic, but they were able to tap into the Universal Mind and see the greater principles and truths and this helped them as a people move forward in their consciousness and to ascend.

The PLEIADIANS developed the emotional content.
They became highly empathic.
They had the market on compassion and sensitivity as sell as pleasure and the enjoyment of one's life.

They are the people who most enjoy physical reality for all of the pleasures it gives, but at the same time they went beyond the dark emotions.

They elevated themselves to a high position of understanding that enlightenment could be achieved through pleasure and this of course is the new theme that will be apparent on the Planet Earth as many begin to understand life is not simply about pain but has much to do with the pleasure.

The PLEIADIANS, the SIRIANS, the ARCTURIANS, the VENUSIANS, the ANDROMEDANS, the VEGANS, the LYRANS.... all of the Star Nations(Galactic Federation), all have their own way of reaching a heightened consciousness and have brought these many pathways to the Galactic Federation or Star Nations.

It is therefore seen by them that humanity is at a very crucial point where they are opening up mentally and emotionally and spiritually and there is a need to let them develop as they will.

But the way of things on Planet Earth is that it is not as unilateral as it was on the other 11 planets that reached enlightenment and Ascension in their own ways, for it is a mixture of HEART and MIND, it is a planet where MIND is HARD and SHARP and logical and rational; it is a planet where PAIN governs, not pleasure, where one is asleep and there is a deep ignorance in the masses,you see that in everyday life and all need to awaken, who is ready for awakening, of course.

The various DELEGATES from the various planets are coming to this Planet Earth to offer to those of different groups that are aligned with the way of things that are presented by one planet or another, various templates toward which those groups can progress and come to commonality, come to union, come to that position where the various groups begin to understand there is no right or wrong.

It is simply there are different pathways, even to enlightenment.
This is all that is part of the overall understanding of the Galactic Federation(Star Nations), which is why they are on one level so disinclined to force one way of being and understanding on the entire planet, on the human collective mind.
Old 23-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Experiencer
Hi Newfreedom9,

Not that I have read much about Galactic Federation myself, but I do believe in their existence as a benevolent group of different races.

Boson
Old 14-07-2015, 02:34 AM
Suspended

If we have lived on Earth in atmospheric light wavelength channels that have never explained information like we are today....has this been considered by any of you?

What has changed on Planet Earth to suddenly give your psyche new information that is not relevant to a healed spiritual Planet Earth?

What about the evidence that uranium, a fixed state crystal of light wavelength interaction with the atmosphere and our life chemical balances is changed....the crystal burnt in conversion and then the atmospheric wavelengths/chemical spiritual interactions gets altered in our human perception?

Have any of you considered this condition.

How could you believe in a benevolence that is only a condition of spiritual review due to the atmospheric condition being enabled to hold its coldness? That ice melting, replacing the burnt/lost holy oxygen causes you to have visions and incorrect spiritual/psyche reviews that do not relate spiritually to natural Earth life/spirit?

What about the human beings who in the wavelength, did not get their cooled oxygen interaction because ICE is not instaneous replacement....and then self combusted....or what about the human beings who in the same condition get electrified....or those who have cellular interactions with incorrect light/sound wavelengths and gain metallic implants instead of natural iron for holy blood instead? What about those who have unholy bloodlines and began to bleed from their cells....or gain strange visions?

If you are going to give a spiritual review, then consider the reality of spirit before you attest to an unreasonable circumstance that you yourselves are not yet involved with.

Think about the future...when ice melts and the coldness can no longer replace oxygen in the atmosphere, I think then that you will change your mind about the UFO interaction.
Old 14-07-2015, 02:45 AM
Experiencer
Hi wmsm,

I am sorry to say that I don't understand your reply in the context of my post so I cannot give you a meaningful and respectful response.

Boson
Old 14-07-2015, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder
well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi wmsm,

I am sorry to say that I don't understand your reply in the context of my post so I cannot give you a meaningful and respectful response.

Boson

Boson, well said! ;)

As for the info posted above about the benevolent presence of these galactic brethren I am so glad to see so much knowledge and awareness and acceptance being spread about their presence and their interactions with humanity since the birth of our planet. I am of the belief that to think we are the only intelligent life out there is extremely limiting and lonely. I'm familiar with the Pleiadians,the sirians and the arcturians and am also confident that many secrets will soon be revealed. The key here is to not be afraid because to be afraid is to create fearful situations,but to be at peace creates peaceful situations not only here on our planet but throughout the universe.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Master

I have just started to channel the Pleidians actually. Many messages about what is to come.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Experiencer
Hi Spiritalker,

I have received some messages about Galactic Federation myself but not much. Only that it's a benevolent group and that at least one particular alien species that is currently present on Earth is excluded from the Galactic Federation.

Boson
Old 14-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi wmsm,

Boson

Youre not alone; I don't think anyone understands WMSM's posts sadly; there is too much repetition and not enough clarity. My head hurts after only the first 3 or 4 lines. I still don't know if her definition of a UFO is the same as everyone elses ie a craft of some sort. Its all radiation, self combustion, NASA, evil scientists, CIA etc, burnt light. It's just well...totally incoherent.
Call me thick as a brick but I don't understand any of it. The writing style is very odd..when I read it, Im kind of reminded me of the old british sitcoms of the 1970s with their very politically incorrect depiction of how an Asian man might speak, you know the "goodness, gracious me" stereotype. That's all I hear when I read! I wish I could understand her writing so I could understand her writing!
Old 14-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Only benevolent civilizations survive themselves to become star trekking beings of some permanence. Ignoble attributes are self destructive. Our civilization is currently a most endangered species as we walk a treacherous path between predation and violence and dreams of peaceful co-existence.
I worked with project "Star Gate" prior to retiring from the intelligence community and we know of one alien species who communicated with us and they were not optimistic about our future.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.