Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-05-2012, 09:00 PM
RelentlessAlarm

Book1 The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Disclaimer: I am not posting this to troll, spam, or otherwise annoy. I post this for those who, like me, might find this highly intriguing and because I was hoping to find someone to analyse this with. Personally, I am less interested in debating its legitimacy (was he, wasn't he); though a very valid conversation, it is one I have already had at length. I am more interested in analyzing/discussing the specifics and general questions/tools/philosophies/impressions anyone gained while reading this or in the years following reading this.

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider (I can't post links yet, but you can google this title for the scribd pdf)

This happened back in 2005, but is nevertheless quite fascinating and certainly worth a read if you have not already read it. Even if you have read it, and rolled your eyes at it the first time around, I recommend giving it a second look...perhaps your perspective has since changed as mine have.

I read this three times during three stages in my life. The first time, I was intrigued, but entirely too skeptical and (admittedly) ignorant to fully digest. As I developed as a person, I revisted Insider's words, able to now understand and fully process, and they were suddenly quite profound and only served to confirm many of my theories.

I would love to talk with anyone else who is at this stage in analysis and wants to further reflect via philosophical discussion.

I can be reached at: relentlessalarm dot tumblr dot com or by email: relentlessalarm8 at gmail.com