Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 26-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Guide
Outbreak of Cysts...Why?

First off, I have been battling acne my whole life. Some grow out of it, I didn't. As of the last few months, I have changed my diet and lifestyle considerably. I've always been in good health and weight, but still had bad habits. Now I've eliminated coffee, bubbly water (bad for digestion), most dairy and soy and have adopted a very pure, organic diet. I also only use pure skin products - I make my own from essential oils and organic shea and cocoa butter. I have been using it for months with good results.

Now my question is WHY do I still have acne (it's not as bad as before, but still there) and on top of it that I have an outbreak of cysts on my back and other places this week for no apparent reason. I only drink safe water and green tea. What is going on with my body? I feel like I'm doing everything right now and there's still an imbalance I can't identify.

Any ideas??

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 26-05-2012, 06:41 AM
catatonic

Have you go to doctor yet?
Old 26-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Henri77

I've had a similar issue more than once, (looked like mosquito bites), and was referred to a dermatologist by my dr.
Overall my health is above average so I found it disturbing and sought an answer immediately, and appropriate medication.
Old 26-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Master
I had a cyst on a couple of occasions, I saw a doctor... and a surgeon cut them out...

I'm glad you are treating your health well, that's good.

Old 28-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Guide
Thanks guys. I have been to two dermatologists and they contribute it to acne. They want to put me on Acutane (sp?)...since this is beyond out of the question by my beliefs and profession, I refuse! I think this tea tree essential oil blend I've created is helping me a lot. I dab a little on the affected areas and they are clearing up little by little. Mountain Rose Herbs also has a few things that can help.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 23-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Knower

hi love, your skin can take 2-3 months before it will be significantly better. you can speed up this process with a gentle glycolic cleanser (try derma-e) and a nice clay mask 1-2 times per week (try the evan healy brand - amazing)

might there be any other allergens that are bothering your system? such as gluten, eggs, gmos, corn...? for me, gluten and soy cause cystic acne on my face & back - when i steer clear of them, i'm mostly fine

xx
Old 23-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Master
just having mercury fillings could cause acne, regardless of how healthy you live. heavy metals mess up zinc production and acne is also seen as zinc deficiency. might not be that though...acupuncture or tai chi is good as spots can be where irritated meridian lines run up the face and back. the jaw line is the stomach meridian i think, etc.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 23-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator
This possibly could be hormonal. Nothing necessarily to do with diet.
Old 27-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Possibly since you changed your diet, you are now cleansing your body and all of the toxins are exiting out of your body through your skin causing the cysts. Whenever I do a detox i usually break out, but it goes away after a few days.
Old 21-08-2013, 04:25 AM
becklyn37

Green tea has caffeine, which can contribute to acne. Maybe limit the green tea or switch to decaf