Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-05-2012, 03:33 AM
coolchic101

Walk-Ins/Soul Exchange

I am interested in this phenomenon. I saw youtube videos of people claiming and believe they are walk-ins and saw a show about it. Is anybody here walk-ins? What is your experience?
Old 22-05-2012, 04:06 AM
Master
I am not a walk-in but have met several.
I have also met a walk-out that wanted to return.

All the ones I met were very aware that they had been 'placed' in bodies by the over-soul in order to fulfill an obligation to other beings also incarnate at the same time. They all said that the over-soul would have simply abandoned the incarnation if it had not been for this obligation. The swap was always done at a time of great trauma. The physical memories of the original life were left intact including the trauma. Having to deal with the aftermath of the trauma seemed even more stressful than trying to get oriented in a new kind of body in an unfamiliar place. Walk-ins are detectable because their energy body does not quite move in sync with the physical body as it does when someone is born into a body (note there are other reasons to be out of sync). The new soul aspect in each case was not happy about not even have been given a choice to come or not.
Old 22-05-2012, 04:20 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I am not a walk-in but have met several.
I have also met a walk-out that wanted to return.

All the ones I met were very aware that they had been 'placed' in bodies by the over-soul in order to fulfill an obligation to other beings also incarnate at the same time. They all said that the over-soul would have simply abandoned the incarnation if it had not been for this obligation. The swap was always done at a time of great trauma. The physical memories of the original life were left intact including the trauma. Having to deal with the aftermath of the trauma seemed even more stressful than trying to get oriented in a new kind of body in an unfamiliar place. Walk-ins are detectable because their energy body does not quite move in sync with the physical body as it does when someone is born into a body (note there are other reasons to be out of sync). The new soul aspect in each case was not happy about not even have been given a choice to come or not.

When you said you've met a "walk out", were they in human or spirit form? Or was it a person who wanted to walk out of their body because they couldn't deal with life in general?
Old 22-05-2012, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
When you said you've met a "walk out", were they in human or spirit form?
Both as the person had returned to their body (few months later). The over-soul had not sent a replacement soul aspect. I met them when they were trying to reclaim their former body from the squatters who had taken up residence while they were gone.

Quote:
Or was it a person who wanted to walk out of their body because they couldn't deal with life in general?
They left because of severe abuse and decided that they did not want to deal with it anymore. Unlike a suicide they did not damage the body but simply left it.

After being out for a while they realized that the situation was not as hopeless as it seemed at the time and they decided to return (not realizing that months had passed).

Technical note: If some other entities had not claimed the body quickly, it would have died. So in a sense the squatters did them a favor.
Old 22-05-2012, 04:50 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Both as the person had returned to their body (few months later). The over-soul had not sent a replacement soul aspect. I met them when they were trying to reclaim their former body from the squatters who had taken up residence while they were gone.

They left because of severe abuse and decided that they did not want to deal with it anymore. Unlike a suicide they did not damage the body but simply left it.

After being out for a while they realized that the situation was not as hopeless as it seemed at the time and they decided to return (not realizing that months had passed).

Technical note: If some other entities had not claimed the body quickly, it would have died. So in a sense the squatters did them a favor.

Can I ask what the term "squatters" mean?
Old 23-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Can I ask what the term "squatters" mean?
a squatter is someone/something that takes up residence in an abandoned place but has no official ‘right’ to be there.

In regards to a body, they are non-physical entities that live inside a body if given an opportunity to do so. They have no explicit claim or authorization to the body other than they ‘found it’.
Old 23-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Administrator
Quote:
I am interested in this phenomenon. I saw youtube videos of people claiming and believe they are walk-ins and saw a show about it. Is anybody here walk-ins? What is your experience?

Hello

No not from what I would call personal experience. I do know in the NDE I had that there as a transformation in whom I was but much of that might well be explained away from the sheer need to be so housebound at times.

I was a part of an NDE support group and there YES I would say there were some that did seem to have this full walk in happen to them. In how they talked about whom they were and whom they became there really was no other explanation. I have to wonder if there is a period of time that passes where the Soul figures death had come and its free to leave....for the person to come back, now needing of course a new soul. I feel that the soul holds in it a part of our past so that it does have an effect on what our personality is.

Lynn
Old 23-05-2012, 08:42 AM
silent whisper

OK can someone tell me if a walk in can enter you body and stay for a time one with you to help your through trauma..or is that called something else? Just trying to get clarity on whether my expereince might be defined as that..As one with this spirit who walked into my physical body, I functioned from two vibrations of energy at the same time...both in seeing and feeling..their was no seperation but more expanded awarness and altered reality of course...this went on for weeks..on and off.
Old 23-05-2012, 06:07 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
OK can someone tell me if a walk in can enter you body and stay for a time one with you to help your through trauma..or is that called something else? Just trying to get clarity on whether my expereince might be defined as that..As one with this spirit who walked into my physical body, I functioned from two vibrations of energy at the same time...both in seeing and feeling..their was no seperation but more expanded awarness and altered reality of course...this went on for weeks..on and off.

Yes, it sounds like "soul braiding". Where you have the main soul needing assistance and it shares the body with a more advanced soul (who will work in conjunction with the main soul). This is done in agreement like a soul exchange.
If you are uncomfortable with it, then perhaps you can ask your "God", spirit guides or higher source for another alternative.
Old 23-05-2012, 07:13 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Yes, it sounds like "soul braiding". Where you have the main soul needing assistance and it shares the body with a more advanced soul (who will work in conjunction with the main soul). This is done in agreement like a soul exchange.
If you are uncomfortable with it, then perhaps you can ask your "God", spirit guides or higher source for another alternative.

OH its ok...it is done..now..walked through it all....out the other side...soul braiding an interesting word for it... yes advanced soul he was...so that agreement is basically set down pre ordained in some way..I imagine.