Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-05-2012, 04:34 PM
goldentimes

Unhappy what Am I to do

Hi all, I have met a really nice person who lives over the road to me and he is in my age group. I really like him and would like to become close to him, but I think someone (she's 15 years older/15 years between them) which I know very well has put herself between us And I believe they are having sex. As for this I feel so worthless and upset as I really feel fond of him inside but I didn't get to tell him that and now I feel it's to late

What Am I to do?
Old 17-05-2012, 03:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello there.

I'll admit, I've never been in this situation before so I apologize if my advice isn't good. I still think you should get to know him. There's no reason why you two can't be friends. And, if you are already friends with him, then you should continue being his friend. I know it hurts, but you shouldn't feel worthless. No one is worthless. I'm sure there are many people out there who would notice you. There are probably people who are noticing you right now but you're so focused on one person that you're not paying attention to your surroundings.

Besides, you "believe" that they're together, right? Do you know that for a fact? Unless you know that for a fact, then you shouldn't worry about that. If it IS true, then there's some other stuff to consider. Let's say that it's true that they are having sex, then is that it? Is that all they have? Maybe you can forge a deeper, emotional connection with him.

Hopefully someone with more experience than me can give you better advice. =/ Good luck, and feel better!
Old 18-05-2012, 04:31 PM
goldentimes

Thank you Kore wa sensou for your help and I am going to just stay as friends and see what happens. And it's nice words about no one is worthless as I did feel like that at the time.
I do still feel a little disappointed about it but I hoping it will pass soon?

Thanks once again
Old 22-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Sweet_N_Petite

get to know him... see where it leads. - the thought of someone you have feelings for having sex with another person can make one ill... but sex and intimacy are two different things. - remember that. just because they "may be having sex" does not mean they're intimiate.
Old 25-05-2012, 08:50 AM
goldentimes

I don't understand one thing.....that is Why would they/you have sex if they/you don't love each other? meaning....if they/you are not in a intimiate friendship/relationship? then why have sex in the 1st place.

Best Regards & Blessings!
Old 25-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Nada

You two are not in an exclusive romantic relationship at this point.
So, you and he can date and have sex with other people.
Once you two agree to be in an exclusive romantic relationship, you should concern about his sexual relationship with others.