Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-03-2012, 03:06 PM
CNC

Had a fun little "clock sync" recently...

Hello :)
So, from what I understand the clock syncs (11:11, 2:22, 4:44, etc..) are angels communicating with us, reminding us of their precense or exsistance or who knows really. Well, all I really know is like many other people I get those strange wake ups at different clock syncs and have for a long time. I never felt scared or fear so I always assumed it was something good.

Well, last week I had one from a cold sleep. I know the feeling so I looked directly at the clock....3:12?? Hmmm, thats nothing, weird. As I was looking at it from a strange angle and the way my clock is positioned I kept thinking "thats funny it looks like B:12, maybe they are saying I need some B-12 vitamins, lol" I didn't take that seriously of course...

Well, the next day I was annoyed with all the cuts in my mouth. They take FOREVER to heal, canker sores, just annoying...I get them a lot and none of the over the counter stuff seems to work for me. I kind of jokingly started thinking maybe I should try some B-12 vitamins. I started thinking I could google it and see if they help, well, at that very moment I looked at the clock and it was 3:12....

Well, needless to say I bought some B-12 vitamins. Never did google to see if they work, that was all the confirmation I needed :) Been about 4 days now, they are not gone but definetily feel like they are healing and not all raw and sore like they usually get. I'm starting to think my lifelong annoyance with canker sores could have been as simple as a B-12 deficiancy. Well, maybe it's all just in my crazy head but cool clock sync none the less :)

What do you guys think?
Old 27-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Henri77

I understand our higher self often communicates through symbols as well.
Or most any event-source.
pretty cool
Old 27-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Sighlense

I have been having the same thing happening to me for the last few months, i see 4:44, 1:11 and 2:22 all the time! Idk what it means, i ask them for clarity but it seems when i ask them for clarity i just see them more and more!
Old 27-03-2012, 10:23 PM
iolite

Cuts in the corner of the mouth is a b vitamin deficiency too! I'm glad you got the message.

Read up on the other b vitamins and deficiency symptoms. You might find that taking a good b-complex would be good.