Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Master
Angel boards x

Hi all, i hope you are well?. I just feel i need some help and guidanece here. I recently saw in a magazine them feature angel boards which is quite simlar to an quiji board, however from what i have read i feel confident that they are for the highest of good and only for contacting our angels and spirit guide and nothing benovuolant can enter. Has anyone used one before, and would you reccomend and share your experiences of using the boards?, I look forward to hearing your replies.
LOVE GA ;) xxx
Old 25-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Trieah

I use an "Enchanted Spellboard" which is basically a glorified Ouija board. And I talk to my angels on it all the time. I would recommend asking Archangel Michael to come an provide protection every time you use it. And ask him to close any door that may have been opened, after each session.

The Angels are willing to speak through these types of boards, since it can be a good way for people to get a message from them. But. . . , um. . . , they don't always like having to spell out every single word all the time I don't know what this Angel board looks like, but the Enchanted Spellboard I use has quite a few different words and colors on it, to help shorten the length of letters they have to spell out.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Master
Trieh. Thank you so much for your advice i really appreciate it and i will keep that little procedure in mind with AA Michael, thank you again for sharing.
I will let you know how i get on if i do purchase it and try it ;)
LOve GA ;) xxx
Old 25-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Master
In my experience it's so easy to communicate with one's angels and to feel their presence directly, I'm wondering why a board would be necessary... although it might be fun to play around with for a while.

Xan

Old 28-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In my experience it's so easy to communicate with one's angels and to feel their presence directly, I'm wondering why a board would be necessary... although it might be fun to play around with for a while.

Xan

Well, I think that greatly depends on the individual. Not everyone can communicate with their Angels as easily as others can.
Old 30-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Master
Hi Xan, im sorry for the late reply. I do use angel cards and speak to the angels and my GA regularly and get signs etc, i just found the board interesting when i read an article on them.
Love GA ;) x