Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-03-2012, 10:46 PM
PostingOnTheDownLow

Malicious Guides?

Sometimes I have visions of guides too, but when I do what they tell me, things just get worse or I get in serious trouble. Is this common?
Old 20-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Master
Spirit guides will never tell you to do anything bad or malicious. When they are with you , you should feel a sense of calm and peace. Spirit guides will give guidance, but will not tell you directly to do something. They cannot interfere with our choices - they are there for guidance and support only. If the one who says it is your guide is telling you to do things not in your best interest, then I feel it is not a guide you are in communication with.
Old 21-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Oh my Gosh! Talk about synchronicity! Because I've been wondering a similar thing.

What may be presenting to yourself, is definitely not a Guide, but a lesser evolved Spirit, a ghost.
True Guides always come for our well-being and evolution.

But, my question is, can be a guide be a edit? Have only good intentions for me, but be blunt and not so nice when speaking to me?

Last edited by Kaere : 21-03-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 21-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
Suikagirl, I would say definitely. Some people may believe different, but I think that's certainly possible.
Old 21-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribiq
Suikagirl, I would say definitely. Some people may believe different, but I think that's certainly possible.

Really? Because she's nasty to people...
Old 21-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Really? Because she's nasty to people...

A guide shouldn't be "nasty." There's a line between being blunt for your sake and being just plain rude/nasty/negative. I'd double check to see if this is actually your guide.

Old 21-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
A guide shouldn't be "nasty." There's a line between being blunt for your sake and being just plain rude/nasty/negative. I'd double check to see if this is actually your guide.

She's not nasty to me, to other people who cross me. She may be my Ego.
Old 21-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
She's not nasty to me, to other people who cross me. She may be my Ego.

I'd still double-check. Guides shouldn't really have a reason to be nasty to anyone.

Nastiness isn't on the job application.

Old 21-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Tuatha

Hi Suikagirl ,
That dosn't sound like a Guide at all . Perhaps its an aspect of yourself projected as an external voice. You might try deliberatly contact your real guide by meditation and request them be present ,and ask them to help filter the advice for you. Be sure to shield yourself with white or blue light , or whatever colour feels sacred for you ,do this regularly to protect yourself from negativity and maybe say a small prayer before beginning communication with the guide. At least this way you can be sure that any advice coming through will be for the greater good. Good luck with it.
Old 21-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you so much Evaah and Thuata (hey you've got similar names ) for your words.

I guess "she" is my Ego trying to protect me and bringing out the oh so not nice parts of my personality. The other one I also regard as a she, must definitely be a Guide, if she isn't then my Higher Awareness, she only has kind words for me and everyone and never any judgment. Also she uses the word "Honey" a lot when speaking to me.