Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-03-2012, 10:15 PM
my_road

how u avoid a trickster

i see at here many spirit guides u got u seem to trust them well and know a fair bit about them, about their past. but how can u confirm for 100percent sure that its not one of them astral entity buggers lol that seem to like messing around here, i'd to gain a guide then find out its a trickster, i wonder how u know for sure. cheers.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Master
Ask them if they're of the light. If they're not of the light, they'll be forced to leave.

Also, be sure to ask for the highest guidance, with your highest good in mind.

Old 20-03-2012, 01:02 PM
BlueOwl

Ask them if they are of the light like Evaah says. It would say yes if it was and you can be assured it is safe but if it says no or nothing then tell it to go. Always keep alert and listen to your feelings. If you ever feel uneasy and feel something is not right chances are it is a neg so ask it to leave or call upon your guides to remove it. Sometimes a neg can weed their way in during a conversation with a light being so maybe ask the spirit a few times during a conversation to be assured.
Old 20-03-2012, 05:38 PM
my_road

at meditation at the visualising part i got the feeling of a blonde lady by the waterfall, but i not actually saw her so it was kind of unclear and not really wanting to reveal much if i ask questions.
Old 20-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Quintessence

Ask them if they are of the light? What? Why would that work? Any trickster worth their salt is not going to be cast off by a simple little question like "are you of the light."

Seems to me there is no avoiding them. Just use your common sense. Besides, there's much to be learned from trickster spirits. They're quite a boon to have around if you know how to deal with them well. There's no confirming anything 100%. Not even in science do you get that, much less in spiritual matters.

Also, please use proper English grammar. It was hard to even understand you. If you're ESL, I understand. If not, you have no excuse.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Ask them if they're of the light. If they're not of the light, they'll be forced to leave.

Also, be sure to ask for the highest guidance, with your highest good in mind.

Why does one suppose they are called tricksters ?

I agree with Quintessence, they are not thrown off by such questions especially by someone who is not so knowledgeable of them.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Ask them if they are of the light? What? Why would that work? Any trickster worth their salt is not going to be cast off by a simple little question like "are you of the light."
This.

If a spirit is a trickster, a simple question in and of itself, isn't going to make them kick the ground and go "shucks! Nearly had them!".

I have heard many Christians refer to Satan as being an angel of light himself, so asking him the same question would likely garner a "yeah, bro "
Old 20-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Master
Whoa, whoa, hey. Calm yourselves, now.

The point of my answer was: if it's not an entity present for your highest good, you have the power to question it and dispel it from your space, considering you are in control of your own boundaries. You can usually tell if you're dealing with a "trickster" - or, wait, what fancy term do you guys give them? "4d jokesters"? Whatever. We have the power to vet any kind of spirit. That's my point.

But since you guys feel the need to toss out my answer, allow me to adjust it: be willful and stubborn and in control, and "tricksters" won't bother you.

There. Is THAT better?

Old 20-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Whoa, whoa, hey. Calm yourselves, now.

The point of my answer was: if it's not an entity present for your highest good, you have the power to question it and dispel it from your space, considering you are in control of your own boundaries. You can usually tell if you're dealing with a "trickster" - or, wait, what fancy term do you guys give them? "4d jokesters"? Whatever. We have the power to vet any kind of spirit. That's my point.

But since you guys feel the need to toss out my answer, allow me to adjust it: be willful and stubborn and in control, and "tricksters" won't bother you.

There. Is THAT better?

Highest good is extremely vague, and given the wealth of lore on the natural wiliness of spirit-folk, wouldn't you think that they can easily tell half truths. if they are intent on messing with people?

I remember one story (I'd have to dig it up from a book) about a group of people who channeled a so-called inter-dimensional alien who told them all kinds of nice things, and that the world was going to "end" and go through a massive change, and it gave precise dates and events that would happen, and obviously, when the day came nothing happened. The author pointed out that the behavior of the 'alien' fitted in nicely with the stick and carrot many fairies of European folklore used to jerk people around.

I don't think that means one must exercise paranoia when dealing with any wights and spirits, but to merely be cautious, even if they do seem rad and awesome.
Old 20-03-2012, 07:14 PM
my_road

i see at google where people go along with it and say its all rather friendly but down the line they seem to report psychic attacks, so thats one way of knowing.