Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-02-2012, 08:40 PM
damagedolly

activity in my house

not sure if it's paranormal or just spiritual or what. there are so many instances i don't know where to begin. let me start with the last two, as my child is starting to become involved.

he is 3 years old, and 2 weeks ago after my lover's ipod came up missing in a weird way already, it showed up. here's the story...

i was hanging some xmas lights up in my kitchen, had some laundry baskets piled up, balanced well against the wall and door. my friend and i had been taking turns on the computer, and we had both been sitting in the computer chair all day long. well i ask her to help me with the lights. keep in mind i can see the computer station, as it is directly in front of where i was hanging these up. the only thing i didn't have in plain sight was the seat of the chair, and my roommate didn't know this. so she helps me for maybe like 2 minutes, and turns around and says "hey, isn't this his ipod?" i'm like yea.. she swears she didn't put it there. i almost started crying and i was like okay i need to go out for a smoke. i tell my son to go put some clothes on, as i had just bathed him and he was only wearing a pull up and it was cold outside.

she heads back to the bathroom, him walking in front of her to his room. clear view of his back. some minutes go by, i'm still trying to process what just happened and i am not moving, no doors are being opened or closed, and i'm not hammering nails. all a sudden my laundry baskets topple over and i'm like meh, surely they just got off balance. but that is not what it felt like, at all.

spooked, i go to my son's room to get him dressed to rush him outside with me. i'm turning him around, and am like hey, what is this? and there were scratches on his back. he says "i don't know." now, my son is a complete mama's boy. he cries and whines over every single little thing. he can't even play with a puppy without crying that he's too rough. he's just very sensitive. i always complained about this until this day. because i never heard a thud, he never cried, and ALWAYS tells me what happens when he gets a bump or scratch. when i started trying to fill in answers for him as to what happened, he said yes to falling on a toy, and i told him to show me what toy. i took the toy and scratched my arm e very which way up and down, hard and soft. my skin is as sensitive as his, and my scratches disappeared in minutes. his were s till there and by the time we got into the other room and i checked again, they clearly looked like 797, or a 7, with a backwards small e, and then another 7.

what should i make of this?

on top of that, last night he was very restless, and when he got up for the first time after my singing put him into a trance, he said "i want to go get my friends" and i said sure. he went into the big room of my house, where a lot of the activity goes on, and to the front door and walked back to me with his finger in the air, like when i hold his hand. and i let him take it to his room. he woke up some hours later with 102.6 fever, and had a restless night in general. so what do y'all think?
Old 25-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Occultist

How long have you been in the home? Is this stuff new to the home?
Or has it been since you moved in? If not what do you think might have opened the door for it?
Has your son always played with things we cannot see? Or is this new as well?
I am a paranormal investigator I am just trying to help you figure out what maybe going on. Any info you have please leave here or send me a private message. In order for identifying what it might be we have to identify what its not. Thank you for your story and information..
Old 25-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Master
dolly... If it were me, I would make sure I let go of any fear, and in a calm way have a little chat with my son about who he sees or talks to in the room.

From this you could maybe have a talk with whoever it is, and ask them kindly but firmly and persistently to move on.

Xan

Old 25-02-2012, 11:09 PM
damagedolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
How long have you been in the home? Is this stuff new to the home?
Or has it been since you moved in? If not what do you think might have opened the door for it?
Has your son always played with things we cannot see? Or is this new as well?
I am a paranormal investigator I am just trying to help you figure out what maybe going on. Any info you have please leave here or send me a private message. In order for identifying what it might be we have to identify what its not. Thank you for your story and information..

this house is like 60 - 70 years old, and was an antique shop most of the time, if not entirely. my grandmother bought the house and is an antique dealer as well. i always had an odd feeling, but nothing too unnerving about all the antique furniture stored in the garage, where i'm not allowed to go. i mean i can look in there but she wants me to just pretend it's not there as it is her part of the house. i have always invited anything out of the norm into my life, particularly with "the other side" or what have you. i didn't notice too much living here by myself, aside from the spiders that lived here and talked to me and protected me, and the two cats i had and communiate(d) with. that's a whole other tangent in itself.

i moved in here about february or march of last year. when my partner moved in, he noticed things in particular, like when the garage door was opened he would hear things constantly for two or three days. bear in mind he is a schizophrenic, but really, how much of that is all in the head you know?

well when this other friend of mine who has an extremely strong energy - as strong as mine, though i think hers is working between negative and limbo, and mine is extremely positive with some demons i'm still trying to shake off and/or suppress. when she moved in, the activity started going nuts. my lover is how do you say it, asatru? and when the incident with scratching my son happened he talked to his uncle and he advised that we get a birdhouse to invite the good ones and show them recognition, and that a lot of it may have to do with our roommate's emotional baggage. aside from that, i'm not sure what else it may be. with or without her here, it or they or whatever are here. she will be moving out at the end of march, so i'm curious to see what happens between now and then.

i've done a cleansing of the house one time. just purchased some sage and lavender that i need to burn still, and have been working on my own healing rituals for my body - which i forgot to mention i have a wound that won't heal, a sickness i get sometimes that i call my demon sickness, and my hair had been falling out real bad, especially during the times of high activity. it's calmed down now.

i'm very inviting to these entities, but it may be unwise as i have no knowledge of surely communicating, absorbing or dispersing these energies. which is what brings me here and my eyes to the books.