Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Zarra

Reading?

I want so much to experience a medium reading, but at this point in my life I have no means to do this on a face to face basis...nor do I want to go to a phony site that will give me generalizations, sparkly graphics, and a coupon for half-price healing plastic crystal.

I figure that this community is a good place to find a genuine medium who could demonstrate their skills for me? I would be THRILLED!!
Old 21-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Divine Energy

Hi Zara,

There is a board near the bottom of these forums that is for reading requests, but I think you have to be a member for a specified amount of time, before making a request. You may have a better chance if you post on that forum.

Good luck with your search,
Danny
Old 21-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarra
I want so much to experience a medium reading, but at this point in my life I have no means to do this on a face to face basis...nor do I want to go to a phony site that will give me generalizations, sparkly graphics, and a coupon for half-price healing plastic crystal.

I figure that this community is a good place to find a genuine medium who could demonstrate their skills for me? I would be THRILLED!!

if you send a picture I will attempt to connect

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-02-2012, 01:24 AM
Zarra

Toolite, you mean a picture of myself? :)
Old 22-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Administrator
Quote:

Hello Zarra

Yes there is a Reading Requst Fourm but as a Newbie one has a bit of time to wait before requesting a reading please from any of our members.

RULES FOR READINGS

For the person requesting a reading:

You must understand that any reading accepted from any member/medium/reader of Spiritual Forums is for entertainment purposes only.

You must have been an active member of Spiritual Forums for at least six weeks and have a minimum of 25 posts to request a reading.

Readings are not permitted for members under the age of 18

That is a part of the Rules For Readings.

Lynn

SF Staff
Old 22-02-2012, 03:11 AM
iScorpio

I would love to read you but I cannot read anyone new to the forums.. :]
Old 22-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Toolite, you mean a picture of myself? :)

of the person that has passed away... Lynn knows best.. I havent studied the rules of the forum so lets follow the rules..

Old 22-02-2012, 09:00 PM
mac

Quote:

Just keep in mind that a reputable evidential-medium will connect you with someone in the 'spirit world' who you can identify, either at the time or later. Psychics and other so-called mediums may give you a psychic reading. That's not evidential mediumship.

caveat emptor
Old 22-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Toolite

caveat emptor translation [Latin, Let the buyer beware.] A warning that notifies a buyer that the goods he or she is buying are "as is," or subject to all defects
Thats funny...lol...

Old 22-02-2012, 09:59 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
caveat emptor translation [Latin, Let the buyer beware.] A warning that notifies a buyer that the goods he or she is buying are "as is," or subject to all defects
Thats funny...lol...

funny? appropriate....