Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Shabby

Ask believing.....

Jesus said that whatever we ask believing we will receive. My take on it is that what ever we ask in the belief that we will receive it ...we will.

To ask believing....would be a thank you in faith of that yet not manifested knowing that everything already exists in spirit.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Jesus said that whatever we ask believing we will receive. My take on it is that what ever
we ask in the belief that we will receive it ...we will.

To ask believing....would be a thank you in faith
of that yet not manifested knowing that everything already exists in spirit.
I am like the self professed queen of studying Jesus' words regarding this - I mean other people have done the work and I read their books!

May I say the best book to aid a person in realy "getting" this 'prayer, asking believing, receiving" thing :
"Answered Prayer Guanteed!" by Dr. Frederick Price.
There is a FORMULA! He explains it all!

It is the most comprehensive book of it's kind.

Second, imo, would be the Abraham-Hicks books - but they both explain that once you ask all the powers necessry
are working behind the scenes to make your prayer happen ---
both say -''it has already be done''.
It took Daniel one time a flash to get answered, another time 3 weeks, I believe.
Both had already been done.

The Bible says don't be double minded ---same thing -
Abraham says - match the vibration of the thing you want...it is in the allowing.

I hope this encourages more people to understand the workings of this Universe and/or the
words of instruction in the Bible - even if you don't like the Bible - the instructions are sterling.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Shabby

Yes Miss Hepburn : )

I thought it would be of value to see another interpretation of the meaning behind "ask believing" as "The Secret" separates them into two different steps.
Old 13-02-2012, 02:29 PM
iDreamCatcher

"Ask believing" is very tricky advice. We all know really well how to ask, but believing is a challenging part.
You cannot suddenly shift yourself from non-believing to believing. And if you do not believe - thing you want won't come to you.

Translating it to Abraham's guidance - "ask believing" is a two part process:

- "Ask" part: align yourself with what you want (visualizations, the manifested state work)
- "Believe" part: Do not push against the present physical reality (meditation, going general, changing attitude to present).

Taking care of believing side is way more important. Without it - any asking is fruitless.

As Abraham said: "Align yourself with wellness without pushing against illness" - and this works for anything.

--Gleb
Old 19-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Aset90

manifest

My aunt just revealed to me how into new age/metaphysics/alternative thinking she is and I never knew. Being weary of speaking about my beliefs with really anyone. However, she explained to me how she manifests and how, uncannily, her deepest desires come to pass almost exactly as she wished them.

I'm wanting to know of anyone else that manifests and how they going about doing it. Do you manifest the same thing over and over all day? Once a day while you exercise? I just want to be involved
Old 19-02-2012, 04:44 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Aset90,

I haven't read any of the Abraham Hicks books, but there is one book that I like above all the other manifestation books out there . It is called " Write it Down, Make it Happen" by Henriette Klauser. Excellent book ! It works for me.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-02-2012, 05:46 PM
MorningMist

As I just mentioned in the thread, "Help me manifest my dream apartment", sheer rage works for me - at least in terms of finding new homes/apartments to move into. This was an accidental discovery, but once discovered, I was able to repeat the process.

I know, right? Go figure!

An ex once nagged me into trying to use it to win a lottery, which I found to be ludicrous. I couldn't help him understand that I wasn't able to feel any sense of genuine rage over our financial situation. We weren't wealthy, but we weren't exactly struggling, either.

I've discovered that if I'm unable to feel rage, nothing will manifest for me. It has to be genuine, not forced and I've yet to try using it for other areas of my life.

Rage, for me, isn't 'hoping' whilst juggling and trying to maintain 'happy thoughts of the desired outcome' in my mind, nor is it pretending that what I want has already manifest. My mind knows a self-deception when it sees one. It seems almost to be a force to be reckoned with.

In an intense state of rage, or anger, my mind automatically summons images of exactly what I want/need and where (location). I write them out in precise detail, over and over again, if need be, until the rage is spent, then I seem to forget about it (again, naturally, not forced). If at any time the rage returns before my desire has manifest, I repeat the 'shopping list' process until it's again spent.

When prompted into action, I obey. These promptings aren't something I can argue with even if I considered doing so, they come naturally, subconsciously, and I follow them naturally.

Not sure if any of this makes sense to anyone, but that's what's worked for me. If other methods aren't working, why not try something different?
Old 28-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Mist
As I just mentioned in the thread, "Help me manifest my dream apartment", sheer rage works for me - at least in terms of finding new homes/apartments to move into. This was an accidental discovery, but once discovered, I was able to repeat the process.

I know, right? Go figure!

An ex once nagged me into trying to use it to win a lottery, which I found to be ludicrous. I couldn't help him understand that I wasn't able to feel any sense of genuine rage over our financial situation. We weren't wealthy, but we weren't exactly struggling, either.

I've discovered that if I'm unable to feel rage, nothing will manifest for me. It has to be genuine, not forced and I've yet to try using it for other areas of my life.

Rage, for me, isn't 'hoping' whilst juggling and trying to maintain 'happy thoughts of the desired outcome' in my mind, nor is it pretending that what I want has already manifest. My mind knows a self-deception when it sees one. It seems almost to be a force to be reckoned with.

In an intense state of rage, or anger, my mind automatically summons images of exactly what I want/need and where (location). I write them out in precise detail, over and over again, if need be, until the rage is spent, then I seem to forget about it (again, naturally, not forced). If at any time the rage returns before my desire has manifest, I repeat the 'shopping list' process until it's again spent.

When prompted into action, I obey. These promptings aren't something I can argue with even if I considered doing so, they come naturally, subconsciously, and I follow them naturally.

Not sure if any of this makes sense to anyone, but that's what's worked for me. If other methods aren't working, why not try something different?

LOL Rage Hah? That is too funny, but I can see how that would be possible.
Old 28-02-2012, 06:04 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
LOL Rage Hah? That is too funny, but I can see how that would be possible.

LOL yup...pure, unadulterated rage.
Old 26-05-2012, 01:28 PM
n2mec

For me, or the old adage that, "you get what you concentrate upon there is no other main rule".