Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Goofie

Don't know what is going on ..

And don t know where to start.. As a child I was very sensitive not only mentally , but spiritually as well.. I always had the sense inside that in a way we create and attract people,circumstances and generally our own life.As a teenager and further I practiced witchcrafting (only to mess everything up and get more confused!) then I knew I had to develop. I was experiencing esp and that scared me enough to take the decision to block everything, stop listening to that voice inside me and be a normal (?) human. It took me three awful years to realise that I could never live having denied myself. It was like I was cursed ( by me , you ll think and you 'll be right probably). Books and many other "little" miracles crossed my road and I was back on the way to find and accept myself.
So I decided then to consciously accept myself, try to heal any blockages I had (lost my father in early age, low self esteem,stress,fear etc) and meanwhile try to get ready to attract a serious relationship in my life.. And I made a list of characteristics but also tried to feel what I wanted. My feelings and my need of it must had been really strong because one fine day he came...( I could say with the speed of light). In just a month the lightning stroke.
The whole thing ( if it was a manifestation indeed) took my breath away. I couldn t believe in my eyes nor my ears nor nothing! And we are here today. He s trying to get closer to me and even though I can feel like he is "home" I get petrified (like a fool). I just can t believe it , I am struggling to stay calm and not to loose the chance to live it. He has every single thing I asked and even more and better. I have never ever felt so much passion and love and compatibility. I am being such a fool trying to realise what happened.
What complicates my thoughts even more, is that I have visions of the near future about us and when I meet him they come true, other times I can hear him in my mind with his voice telling me something (something not expected from me ) , then a little later he calls me and he tells me that exact thing.We had similar lives till now, we understand each other before we even talk , we even finish each other s sentences. Other times I feel a warm sense on my face and then he calls me. These things all together make me feel I m gonna go crazy. I would have run already but I just can't. The only thing I ve done is to try really hard to continue my selfdevelopment and even push myself further in order to be able to appreciate what came to me and live it
Another thing that don t know how to explain is that every time I feel discouraged emotionally because of my stress, it is like he "catches" it without being with me that very moment and then he decides to give me more time. (we are already in a relationship , it s me that can get close enough and trust) It is like my emotional freequency rises once only to dive again.
I came in here and knowing that so many people think alike comforts me. But also I now have more questions instead of answers.. I also read about tf and I got really scared, so I am confused more now.
Did I attracted what I asked for? Or did I just activated something it was about to happen anyway ?? ( I m loosing my mind......)
I would like to ask you kindly to take advantage of your distant view from out there and share your thoughts on this, because I am so into this situation that I can t see beyond my nose.. Sorry for the long text
Old 13-02-2012, 05:11 PM
TinTin

Everything in this world is made of energies. I would say that you are sensitive to energies. A lot of people are. They have the same sensitivities as you do. So you are "normal." The mind is very powerful. When our mind is clear, we can manifest what we want. Earth and many people are ascending from 3rd to 5th dimensional state. In 5th dimensional state, there is no past or future, only present. You are moving between 3rd and 5th dimension - back and forth. Therefore knowing something about the future is normal.

Regarding your relationship, you really need to learn to relax more otherwise might hurt the relationship. Exercise one hour every day, light to moderate intensity only. Yoga is the best. You will feel solid and grounded instead of feeling all these "anxieties." Just embrace all that you have and trust and have faith that whatever will be, will be. Allow and surrender.

Hope you find my advice helpful. Good luck.
Old 13-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Goofie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin
Everything in this world is made of energies. I would say that you are sensitive to energies. A lot of people are. They have the same sensitivities as you do. So you are "normal." The mind is very powerful. When our mind is clear, we can manifest what we want. Earth and many people are ascending from 3rd to 5th dimensional state. In 5th dimensional state, there is no past or future, only present. You are moving between 3rd and 5th dimension - back and forth. Therefore knowing something about the future is normal.

Regarding your relationship, you really need to learn to relax more otherwise might hurt the relationship. Exercise one hour every day, light to moderate intensity only. Yoga is the best. You will feel solid and grounded instead of feeling all these "anxieties." Just embrace all that you have and trust and have faith that whatever will be, will be. Allow and surrender.

Hope you find my advice helpful. Good luck.

Thank you so much my dear friend for replying.. Your advice is helpful for sure! I was so confused that I never thought of dimensions and all this transition matter, it sounds quite normal.. I used to do yoga, but then I guess I became lazy.. (It is hard sometimes to be so disciplined and I just let go of trying any development, it s like I take a break.Then I regain energy and continue) And yes this "allow and surrender" seems to work always !! Thank you so much again.
Old 15-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Master

It sounds as if you manifested what you asked for. Congratulations!
Old 14-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Master
... it sounds like it could definitely be a tf, which would explain why you want to run. Prepare yourself for the ride. Manifestation complete.
Old 28-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Samsakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
... it sounds like it could definitely be a tf, which would explain why you want to run. Prepare yourself for the ride. Manifestation complete.
I loved this post, just makes me think what amazing beings we are.