Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2012, 06:55 PM
sparkle422

Smile What do you think of my dream?

Hi. About 2 months ago I had a dream where this woman appeared and was talking to me. She told me I would meet my SM /TF when " I felt like I didn't need him anymore.". The woman was so familiar and I told myself when I woke up I would remember what she looked like, but for the life of me I can't remember. I've been told by spirit guides and angels who my TF is, but we still haven't met. We've seen one another 2x, but circumstances prevented us from meeting. Anyway I went through the dark night of the soul a few yrs. back when my awakening began and couldn't stop thinking about him. But now I've grown so much, I don't feel like I need him like I thought I did. I'm still waiting to meet him of course, I can't wait for that day. The other night I had a dream and he was just standing there and I screamed his name because I couldn't believe he was in front of me. I'm hoping my feelings now mean we will meet meet soon, considering what this "woman" told me. I'm guessing she must have been a spirit guide. If anyone has any other insights I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator
I'm thinking, you will see your tf soon. This woman you see/hear in your dreams is to guide you to this TF. You need to think about these dreams. Can you date them? Can you see where you are? Time of day? Is there anything else recognizable.I think if you pin point these details you can find him. Places you have been. You have ran into him a few times or so. So you are going to use the dreams to figure out where and when.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
BeautifulLife

I wish I had dreams like this. I literally only remember 1-2 dreams/yr and they vanish within seconds of waking up if I don't write them down. In the past 5yrs I've dreamt of my TF maybe 2 times and in both of those dreams it wasn't anything prothetic. :(
Old 11-01-2012, 04:09 PM
sparkle422

I wish there was some relevant info. In the dream, but there's nothing else. It was the first dream I ever had. I'm hoping I get another one that gives me more information. What do you think of the phrase, "you'll meet him when you do feel like you don't need him anymore?". I am married and have kids, been married 18 yrs., but of course the marriage has some issues. I forgot to mention in the dream, I asked the woman about my husband and she had a look on her face, kind of like she was saying, "you'll have to figure that out on your own.". I remember saying, "I don't want to hurt my husband.". So I'm thinking, a few yrs. ago when this began, I would have run off with my TF/SM, but now I feel so much more mature, I want to get to know him first and become friends And just see what would happen. Maybe my guides are waiting until I could really separate the 2 relationships and make the best decision. Does think make sense?
Old 11-01-2012, 04:13 PM
sparkle422

Sorry, last line is supposed to say, "does this make sense?". Tried to edit, it wouldn't let me.