Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Danny

Before the recognition of the TF connection... Did you feel.

Some may have recognized their twin after an initial meeting or maybe a year or two down the line... but during the time where it was unaware to both, did one of the sides seem to hid the certain lingering feeling of...
(this is how I felt)
1. To actually love this person it sure feels from the start something you don't think you can indulge in or believe it is for you and its meant to be.(too good to be true) Because it feels like... such a reversal and massive growth that needs to be made in your life, just from first glance.
2. Feeling like having that above thought alone is crazy to even be thought because you just don't think you can present any sensible reason to be having them along with never meeting them in person. Not obsession either, just a subtle feeling.
3. The feeling like you know something about them that you cant imagine anyone else could, and kind of feel guilty for being so easily attractable towards them, or feeling like you have a different kind of advantage(I'm not saying that in a normal respect - I mean that an advantage of sharing feelings where both sides give it their all, where no one else really can)
4. Having them subtly grow on your mind to where its prominent that you think about them a lot ,and long to speak to them and its like a treat every time that you do.
5. It feels like you need to take your time before you can even share the feelings, and if something significant happens, then you'll just know.

When 5 came around, I decided to come out with the feelings for mine, it was pretty intense. I'm just curious to hear if anyone else, that recognized their twin after knowing them for a while had these impending feelings that something was up between each other. But both may have been hiding the feelings. For me, it was as if I was playing baseball and I had been unconsciously going on all the bases and then suddenly, when I see a catcher really close with the ball as I'm running home I frantically run to home because things got, well pretty intense. It was like I NEEDED to get this message to my flame about it.
So thanks, for the read, tell me what you felt.

Last edited by Danny : 09-01-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Ascender

Hey Danny,

I think i noticed a connection many years after i had first met him, i have known him since i was about 8, and i remember going to his house the first time and i felt so shy so i sat on the stairs in his house along with my sister. I remember clearly he came over with his sister to the staircase and he kind of hid behind, his sister was giggling, and she came up to me and said to me 'He fancies you' lol..i can never forget that first meeting...

anyway, let's stick to the point! I have been chatting to him for periods of time, on and off since we were small..when we connected abt 2 years ago, it was online, while we were both at work...

I loved talking to him, i used to log on every morning to see if he was online (seemed obsessively at the time)!! We would chat for hours on end and we laughed so much, it was crazy! When he wasn't online i felt a complete loss, i would pine for him, it got a bit crazy!

I think this is when the 11:11 signs started coming, after i felt that there was some connection...he used to come in my dreams too, not now tho.

He used to be so upfront and chatty online but when i actually saw him again after a while, he was a completely different person, like he was ignoring me, this did upset me but i was ok with it..i read alot about it on the net and it all started to make sense, he was running!

He doesn't come online anymore because of work commitments..when i first started to call him on the phone to say a quick hi, he was his usual self, recently when i speak to him, he is not himself..l know there is a connection there between us, there definitely is..

i went to see him last year, when it was time for me to go, we were saying our byes outside his house, his eyes became fixed on mine for a good 10 seconds, it was so intense i had to look away. I could see sadness in his eyes, like as if to say, 'when will i see you again?'...

It has been a rollercoaster of a ride. But this experience has changed my world. I have gone from constantly thinking of him, crying, pining, wailing to not thinking of him at all, not 'needing' him..but he is always there in the corner of my mind, he refuses to go away..

I have grown so much as a person, more confident, carefree and so much happier in myself. I have changed career.

Forgot to mention, i went through a phase where i felt a massive urge to talk to him abt our connection, to see if he actually felt anything..i resisted and i'm glad i did!!