Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2012, 05:47 AM
imabeliever

my dream last night what do you make of it

so last night i have a very strange dream. I see him asleep and i crawl into his bed and we embrace......full body embracing and its great....and then suddenly someone joins us and she has a mask on, it was like a painted on black mask.....and i say no i am not into this and he replies the same......and then my dog woke me up. What on earth??
Old 09-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Guide
No idea, but very interesting !! I have had odd dreams about TF as well.. A few where he cries ??
Old 09-01-2012, 06:39 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
No idea, but very interesting !! I have had odd dreams about TF as well.. A few where he cries ??

thank you for replying;) i am a little freaked out i did a google and it almost sounds like it could have been an evil spirit.........at first i took it as a sexual thing like she was going for a 3 some......didn't quite get the mask thing.......but now i see it in a different light, especially since the dream had no sexual connotations at all......it was just us embracing our bodies like we were one.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Master

This painted on mask... can you describe it?
Old 09-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Master
i know for alot of twin connections there is a third party involved ,do u think that maybe there is sumone else who may try and come between u who isnt yet revealed?

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 09-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Master

Anyone trying to latch on to the energy between you and your twin? Troublemakers? People in need?
Old 09-01-2012, 06:20 PM
sesheta

I would see the "masked figure" as a representation of the possible fear you both may have of your connection. Just a symbol of whatever it is that makes one or both of you (sounds like both since, in the dream both of you said you weren't "into it" when the figure appeared) pull back when you get too close....just my interpretation!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:46 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
This painted on mask... can you describe it?

whitewarrior, i really wish i had written the dream down when i woke up.....i believe it had a tribal look to it.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:47 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Anyone trying to latch on to the energy between you and your twin? Troublemakers? People in need?

not really gypsymystique, but we do have roadblocks.......i am married and he is going through alot of issues right now.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:51 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I would see the "masked figure" as a representation of the possible fear you both may have of your connection. Just a symbol of whatever it is that makes one or both of you (sounds like both since, in the dream both of you said you weren't "into it" when the figure appeared) pull back when you get too close....just my interpretation!

You might very well be right Sesheta, there is definately a dance between us......one step forward two steps back ;(