Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Free4ever

Truths far deeper than imaginable

Your first thought is always truth. Live with the first thought with repetition will lead to high energy, and joy.

Most live my their second thought which is contradictuary to your first. Out leads to pain and egotistical behavior. In fact your second thought is the cause of all resistence and prevents everyone from feeling love at all times. Second thought is what creates the ego and false identity. The universe works with simplicity always in cycles of 3.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Free4ever

Intelligence is only revealed in the present moment experienced. You cannot think and be intelligent at the same time. Your intellect comes web you step away from conditional thought. It takes focus and intellegence speaks from the heart. You do not need to learn in order to be intelligent.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Free4ever

Truth about the out of mind experience plain and simple.

In order to experience what is thought of beyond the mind entirely is either a state of high awareness or a light delta stage meditation. Truth is thè body allows you to be aware for that out of mind experience. Here's the catch. How can you be aware at all if it weren't for the body signaling the mind to be aware. Let's use common sense. When you feel good and receive wonderful thoughts it is the body sending the raw emotion/feeling for one to experience that pleasure. Same goes with awareness. And a light delta stage meditation is a dream like state. Reality is it feels like your out of your mind because your focused inside your body, yet it takes and always takes the left hemisphere of the brain itself in order to acieve such an experience.

It is easy and understandable that one might think they are out of mind entirely. With a hightened enough awareness mixed with intelligence this truth will then be yours.

Reality is when we feel wonderful. We lose site of awareness itself. That's why the feeling doesn't last forever. Key to bliss at all given times is to stay in a constant state of awareness and have the self discipline to stay aware despite what you feel. This is hard for a man to acieve. I do it all the time. Humility helps one stay aware while feeling.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Free4ever

Knôw at the core of your heart your greatest prayers will be answered and they will. I promise you on my life. It takes no effort. It's easy. You don't have to do anything at all for your prayer to come true.

I prayed that I would literally forever experience heaven on earth. It came true. Divinity is a fact. Supernatural healing is divine and defys science. I de late to you it's real. All prayers are answered with a powerful 100% faithful mind. I'm a living example of God itself.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:06 AM
rsingh

It is all in your thoughts. Thoughts are not true. Thoughts can only be a prespective or looking at a thing from a certain angle.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Master
What if my first thought was to kill someone ?.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Free4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
What if my first thought was to kill someone ?.
Answer: two posibilities.
1) you were unaware of your first thought. Remember your first thought can also be a feeling as well. It doesn't have to be a regular thought.
2)your life is endangered and your truth is to kill someone to save your own life. Everyone has what if takes to kill if their life was endangered.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4ever
Answer: two posibilities.
1) you were unaware of your first thought. Remember your first thought can also be a feeling as well. It doesn't have to be a regular thought.
2)your life is endangered and your truth is to kill someone to save your own life. Everyone has what if takes to kill if their life was endangered.

Yes but what say I was a psychopath ?.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Free4ever

Then your a blind man that is completely unaware of truth whatsoever. This goes for the same people. Whats your point of this dialogue. You know you already know the answers to the given question. I'm not stupid, lol.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Free4ever

We all carry wisdom. We don't all have the same. Those who suffer and experience more pain will gain more wisdom than that of one who suffers little. I have experienced more pan in my life than most do in their entire life. Not everyday pain. Severe pain of the mind and body. You grow at an extremely fast rate with this. Mental resistence creates a stronger mind. Just like muscles. Where I stand is I can have a physical manifestation of a full blown anxiety attack and remain in a state of peace And awareness in A waiting room. If one went through that for the first time they would take themselves to the ER. No doubt about it. Point is, I have mastered my mind and body to suite my needs. Willpower and dedication is a very powerful tool. The words of wisdom presented on this thread will get deep. It may not relate to you at all. But it's good to know something even if it doesn't suite you. This thread will help expand your understanding.