Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-11-2011, 11:58 AM
iklenic

Contact in sleep state

Good Morning :) I had a wee look through the search function but it pulled up so many sleep is such a common word!
can I ask a very quick question is it common to have spiritual contact wake you?
as in you- are asleep and you hear very loudly in your ear a word,
sounds like Horns, buzzers and last night was a cymbal-tuning fork kinds of sound that wakes you, even once i was fully awake i could still hear it fading away,

is this an attempt at just saying hi, here I am,
Maybe its the only way I can take notice, asleep is my only quiet time !!

or.. I have ear issues :)
xx
Old 11-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Tammy

Haha, might very well be an ear issue, you will never know unless you see a doc to rule it out! But i like to think otherwise.
I have been woken up before, with my name being called, the usual story.

When i saw your post it reminded me i wanted to post something similar, but not simlar, it is so difficult to put into words (life is complicated! lol )

But yes getting back to your question.

I do think it is highly possible for spirit to wake you.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:07 PM
earthprowler

yes it is possible. it happens to me all the time when i forget to set my alarm or in general when they think i should get up. last night for instance, i was SOOOOO tired, went to bed, for got to set my alarm (i don't even remember going to bed, that's how tired i was), my alarm should go off at 5:45.....i woke up at six like someone was telling me to get up.. my cell that i use as an alarm was dead so it couldn't have been that. second nature? maybe but who knows?? but it's not the first time it's happened, i've actually asked for their help to wake up on time.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:57 PM
deepsea

See,spirit are so reliable,they even act an alarm clock.

I have the same as you,decide to come calling when asleep instead of waiting for daybreak.
I have had my most important messages durung sleep time,answers to my questions even given names as to who is calling.

Old 11-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Master
Yes--all of the above I've experienced. Called hypnagogic sounds (much easier to search for!), produced in order for your body to test--are you totally asleep? Well, that's when I experienced it most--when attempting to project. As the body relaxed, the brain would do a number--make me hear things I couldn't have, make my knee jerk, etc.

But I also think spirit does this to wake us. For me it's so that I will remember a dream, usually one I have asked to have.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 13-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Lapis Lazuli

I have been awakened to my name being called. When I woke up, I still heard it two more times. When I rolled over and said "what", it stopped. I looked around the room and could not see anything (at that time anyway).
Old 13-11-2011, 12:04 PM
deepsea

You need to ask for a name from whoever it is.
Sometimes this takes time,I persevered for quite a while and eventually did receive one.
Not very clearly but something like 'Festive'.
Not quite sure why a name like that.
So intend to keep asking what 'Festive' wants.
It is a male voice and often gives me answers to any questions I may have.
Usually advice.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:11 AM
iklenic

ahh thank you everyone!!
well every type of contact comes to me asleep, well wakes me,
I begged one night in pain, what was causing my awful IBS/stomach disorder we couldnt pinpoint the food responsible, and in my ear they shouted very loudly while asleep- CAFFINE
and its correct, a latte..& im in bed for hours.

I asked when would we have some progress with selling our home, they shouted 2.
2 days later.. we had a viewer to view the property!!
I asked my guides name (for many years actually!)
he shouted Chief White Spear...

I forgot to set my alarm also, and forgot to take my medication before bed, they all woke me with a loud shout of get up!! or Your pill !!!

wow!! when i put it all together like that how pleased I am!! :)
I always thank them for listening to me going on ..& on.. haha!!

thanks guysxx
Old 16-11-2011, 03:51 AM
Trieah

I used to get woke up by sensing presences in my room all the time. Mostly around 3am to 4am. Doesn't happen quite so much any more. But I do here all kinds of sounds going off in my ear. And twice last year, I woke up hearing people singing some gospel type song, singing praises to Jesus, in my ear. I even found myself singing right along with them, until all the sleep wore off and I realized I'd never even heard that song before to even know the lyrics. Best explanation I can come up with was that I must have been astral projecting in my sleep and didn't even know it. Even hears church bells in my ears one night right after closing my eyes.