Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-11-2011, 09:32 PM
moke64916

Out of heart medication

I've been out of my heart medication for about a week, and won't get anymore for about 3 weeks. I do not have mobility to see the doctor. My heart has been beating above 160 beats per minute. It is painful as well. Please pray that my heart doesn't give out. The chest pain is extremely discomfortable and almost intolerable. Everyday all day long. It sucks but I can't do anything but accept it. Please pray for me.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Master
I will hold you in my thoughts, but if your heart is beating that fast per minute, and is painful I would call an ambulance to have them come and get you.

I would not take any chances on ones health like that.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:02 PM
primrose

moke64916 Please get yourself to an emergency room, meanwhile I will say a prayer for you.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:13 PM
moke64916

I don't have the money to pay a hospital bill, and I'm not afraid of death. I'm prescribed to Xanax do that kind of helps slow down your heart rate. A doctor already told me if my heart beats that fast continually that I would die one day. I'm past the withdrawals from not having the medication which could of caused a heart attack but I was lucky. I need my medication and prays. I'm just practicing breathing calmly to lower my heart rate.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:30 PM
nightowl

I will light a candle for you Moke, but your life is important so going to the ER is worth it. They can at least give you enough meds till you are able to get your refill.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:49 PM
moke64916

I appreciate it. This is not the first time I've come close to death. One time there was a loaded gun to my head. I do not fear death. If I go to the ER from an ambulance which is the only way I could, the bill would be in the thousands. I don't have that kind of money. I do not fear though. I appreciate your prayer. My cheat pain has settled down a little bit. Man does it feel great when your heart doesn't hurt. I have no choice but to accept the pain for what it is. I cannot change myself to not experience pain. I have to live with it the rest of my life. It is possible to ignore severe pain. I do it all the time. It's hard to do, but it can be done. For I am one of those guys.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:51 PM
MYFIGO

Just sent you healing. Hope you are feeling better. Am sending you a PM as well.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I've been out of my heart medication for about a week, and won't get anymore for about 3 weeks. I do not have mobility to see the doctor. My heart has been beating above 160 beats per minute. It is painful as well. Please pray that my heart doesn't give out. The chest pain is extremely discomfortable and almost intolerable. Everyday all day long. It sucks but I can't do anything but accept it. Please pray for me.

"Bach Rescue Remedy" may be beneficial~

Your heart sounds like it is responding to a Panic attack.

I will send you a PM....
Old 10-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Racer X

Some heart calming herbs:

GABA
Valerian Root
Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Old 10-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
Moke, if you're under a physician's care and taking medications, please give him a call and ask what you can do to help yourself. Consult with your doctor, it's important.