Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-10-2011, 05:29 PM
ellavate

An easy way to deal with unwanted ghosts

Hi guys,
I recently posted a message on his forum about a ghost that was repeatedly coming into my bedroom and was starting to be a bit of a nuisance as it was definately a sinister energy. A week ago I did the following simple ritual which I thought I would post as it may help someone out there who is having trouble with unwanted visitors!!!
After the ritual I went to bed that night, and the next morning I woke up and said aloud 'its gone'. Whatever it was that had been bothering me I could tell had left. Since then I have had no trouble or disturbances and slept through every night soundly so it worked for me!

Firstly I centered myself by breathing, lit a candle and incense and read a short prayer and asked for angelic assistance and protection to surround me, so that I was opening myself up to high vibration energy only (Arch angel Michael is good for this)

Then I spoke to the ghost out loud, I told it that I was sorry for its sadness but it was time to go and leave my room and move onto a lighter place. I told it I had only love for it, and I wanted it to find peace.

Then I waved the incense in the four corners of the room asking as I went for any negative energy to be cleansed and released.

Finally I thanked god and the angels for their presence and imagined a sphere of golden light around me protecting me from anything that would do me harm.

I dont know if this is how its supposed to be done but all i know is it worked for me, so if anyone needs assistance I hope this can provide you with some useful tips, peace xx
Old 25-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Anouska

Well done Elavate. I have been surprised myself how easy it was to send people "to the light". You did well and HOW I also love good old Arch.Michael - wonderful isn't he!! Never lets me down.
Old 25-10-2011, 07:17 PM
nightowl

ellavate,

Thanks for sharing this, I am sure it will be helpful to others.
Old 27-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Trieah

Great job at helping that spirit cross over! Yes, Archangel Michael is amazing, isn't he
Old 27-10-2011, 06:45 AM
mattie

Congratulations

Good for you for taking charge of the situation.

Whether it continued on w/ its journey or simply left your space may be unknown, but you have the right to energetic peace & quiet in your home.
Old 27-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Experiencer
When all else fails... "love and light" :)
Old 27-10-2011, 12:03 PM
earthprowler

Michael is my all time favorite I think (only cause i've met him ). I call on him for all sorts of different things.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:03 PM
ellavate

lol you know the first time someone told me i could call on arch angel michael for protection. i will be honest. i thought they were bonkers. i never even considered the concept of angels before, let alone believed in them. One week later i went to india on my own, i was in a lot of trouble as i contracted a serious strain of dysentry and asked for arch angel michael to protect me. I had my life saved by an off duty nurse who mysteriously appeared to help me out of nowhere when i lay in the gutter alone. because i was so weak i collapsed by this point. she got me to hospital, bathed me, gave me her clothes, rang my parents, rang the embassy, cleaned the vomit off my face. All this from a complete stranger. After that expereince i think its fair to say i started believing in angels!!!!!!!!!! the doctors said afterward she had saved my life. pretty cool huh. Not only that but she would not accept a penny off me for helping me
Old 27-10-2011, 05:29 PM
spirit72

Color

Archangel Michael has helped me so many times, to help lost souls to the light. The first time I felt his presents was life changing, and I would tell anyone with issues with dark energy, or lost souls to call upon him. You did everything right, the most important thing is you did what you felt was needed, and kept the love and generosity of spirit within you as you did the cleansing... I have done some tough ones in the past but very rarely it is dark energy, just a lost and very confused spirit, needing a little help to find the light... Well done you, for crossing your spirit over with such love.