Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 12:15 AM
banana

The Celestine Prophecy

Hi i was wondering if anyone here had read the Celestine Phophecy by James Redfield?
I read this 7 years ago and it has made a huge impact on my life. I think a lot of it is basic psychology but some bits which were more of the unexplained nature really hit home.
I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has read it and what you liked about the book or what you felt really applied to you.
I read that certain people we feel drawn to we meet for a reason and it is up to us not to let our egos stop us from learning what we have to from that person.
I could also relate to all three of the control dramas, but that i think has some psychological foundations too.

love, light and blessings
Old 28-02-2007, 05:39 PM
jonpeeoh

Hey banana!

Yes, I read the Celestine Prophecy years ago as well, with the same effect. After reading it I trained myself to see energy fields around plants (and later people). I became aware of synchronicity, energy transactions amongst people, and began working to raise my energy and learned to stay in a loving, centered state.
Then I gradually lost it over time as I forgot to reinforce it.
Oddly enough, the other night I found out there had been a movie made and grabbed a copy. Watching the movie was a big wake up call and I am now rereading the three books. It's like waking back up after having fallen asleep for a few years. Only, now I have a much greater understanding of quantum physics, Law of Attraction, consciousness/God, and so it's making even more sense than it did when I initially read it. (He's supposedly going to be releasing The Twelfth Insight, or whatever he calls the new book, this year! Woohoo!)
So, now all excited about regaining my higher energy and re-finding the books, I just happen to wander back over to this forum that I haven't visited in months, click Books, and see your post for Celestine Prophecy.

Do you have a message for me? ;)

JP
Old 02-05-2007, 11:01 AM
~Jay~

I read this book over the weekend, and I have to say how excellent I thought it was. A real page-turner in fact, as I read the whole book in less than two days!

Hmm, a movie eh? Must try & get hold of that!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:15 PM
elaine

Hi Jay,
Was looking for another book, and this one fell off the shelf at me, looks like
im going to have se interesting reading.

elaine
Old 06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
LizHope10

I am going to add it to my "must read" list. It sounds really good!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Purple-Rose

I started to read it but then I had to put it down in favour of my A Level reading list. Thats reminded of another book I should read when I've finished my exams. Thank You. Purple-Rose x
Old 15-05-2007, 05:02 AM
Dalimamma777

Yes I read it, life altering, IMHO.
Closed Thread