Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 26-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Knower
Post Crystalonamy

Hey im planning to starty out in Crystalonamy...i have a book that list's how you do it and different meanings for crystals but i wanna know what is a good amonut of crystals to have overall and where is the best place to get them?

Thanks from Hazel
Old 02-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Kristine

I have never heard of that. I just saw no one answered, so I would give you at least support. Sorry I couldn’t be any help. hope it worked out well for you though.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Knower
Okay and im still working on it and it's like Divintation with Crystal's
Old 04-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Master
Hi Hazel

Hi Hazel, your best bet is to ask beautydylan, she gave me a crystal reading last weekend, maybe worth sending a PM. I hope this helps, and enjoy.
Love Golden Angel x
Old 05-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hi Hazel, your best bet is to ask beautydylan, she gave me a crystal reading last weekend, maybe worth sending a PM. I hope this helps, and enjoy.
Love Golden Angel x
Thank you it may be something i do
Old 21-09-2011, 07:45 AM
kislany

Wow these are really strange terms I come across for the first time (both here in the forum), Crystalonamy, Causiomancy...At least the crystalonamy sounds like something about crystals, but the other term is baffling to say the least.

Funny, when I google the Crystalonamy terms, I only see the thread here and the rest are about recipes about "Crystal on Amy"...
Old 23-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by kislany
Wow these are really strange terms I come across for the first time (both here in the forum), Crystalonamy, Causiomancy...At least the crystalonamy sounds like something about crystals, but the other term is baffling to say the least.

Funny, when I google the Crystalonamy terms, I only see the thread here and the rest are about recipes about "Crystal on Amy"...

Crystallonamy is one of the lesser forms of Divintation so you'd have to buy books really to find out about it?
Old 23-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Enya

A friend of mine does this... he has around 14 crystals but doesn't use them all every time. Can't help you on the purchase but there's a good ebay site - www.stores.ebay.co.uk/esoteric-earth I can highly recommend his crystals.
Old 23-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Knower
Do you mean Lithomancy? I was looking up crystal divination and came across this site: http://www.serenapowers.com/crystals2.html

If lithomacy is the same thing as crystalomany, then I'd guess 26 crystals. There's also a thread here->http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=20744 that you could look at about where to buy them.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Suspended

CRYSTALONAMY...Silver Stallone...Anandamoy...Anomaly..Its a a Christian anomaly or malady. Is Christ an anomaly? Do you believe Christ is Balarama Jesus?