Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-07-2011, 12:46 AM
jturk

am i crazy & hearing voices or are these messages from guides

whenever i go through something very painful i hear the very specific thing i was thinking or feeling during the painful period repeated back to me? to me, i take them as messages from my guides because of the specificity, uncanny timing & method of delivery of the message.

what exactly is the reason for this? the reason im asking is because i really struggle with doubt that there are guides speaking to me because thats just not how my brain works. im a hardcore realist & very analytical & i just struggle to believe it. however, the guides wont leave me alone, lol. i cant stop hearing these things & i just dont understand why. i dont know how to take it & frankly wonder if im crazy sometimes.

i am never instructed to do anything, its always just repeating my feelings or thoughts back to me usually with some insight. but it is very specific. too specific to write off as mundane coincidence. and these messages are not always about my painful experiences, sometimes it can be good ones.

so am i crazy, is it just a coincidence or am i being spoken to?
Old 08-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Greenslade

I think the problem with logic is that it only works within our own understanding and knowledge, but what happens when there is something out of that knowledge? While you're struggling with it, for me it would be a quite natural thing to happen. It seems as though your guides are talking to you and are getting you to revise your experience of those times. In my perspective that would be quite a logical act for a guide, isn't that the point of our experiences after all?. Being analytical, it's happening so maybe your brain has been rewired to receive those messages? Either that or you're a prime candidate for the looney bin :-)
Old 08-07-2011, 11:11 AM
3dnow

I would say that if you came to the point you are asking if you are "crazy", they are not your guides. Real guide, in my view, should know you and human nature very well.

3dnow
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Master
i'm rather analytical and intellect oriented too and hear voices all the time. i carry on extended and detailed conversation with these different aspects of my self but i still don't know what to make of the phenom. i can't get rid of the voices either and believe me ... i've tried. and though it sounds crazy i imagine i'm being telepathic with someOne or group of someOnes. yep .. a nutcase. however, i figure that as long as i hold open the possibility that i might be crazy then i'm not crazy since truly crazy people believe totally in their delusions.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:15 PM
3dnow

I am also having flash backs coming from my higher self and or my chakras, images that have some meaning regarding my situation.

3dnow
Old 08-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Medium_Laura

Crazy people don't know they are crazy for one That isn't to be rude but true. So you're not crazy! :) It is something I hear all the time in my head, advice and guidance from my guides. If you get negative thoughts or negative messages, simply dismiss that energy and send it away from you. Firmly and with power (not anger or fear).

Ask that only your highest guides come to you and advise you. I also ask of any spirit/entity. "Are you of the Divine Light?" if they don't answer or do not give me an immediate "yes". I send them away.

Universal law dictates that they must answer yes if they are of the Light.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Crazy people don't know they are crazy for one That isn't to be rude but true. So you're not crazy! :) It is something I hear all the time in my head, advice and guidance from my guides. If you get negative thoughts or negative messages, simply dismiss that energy and send it away from you. Firmly and with power (not anger or fear).

Ask that only your highest guides come to you and advise you. I also ask of any spirit/entity. "Are you of the Divine Light?" if they don't answer or do not give me an immediate "yes". I send them away.

Universal law dictates that they must answer yes if they are of the Light.

well, that's good advise if the "voices" one is hearing are coming from disembodied spirits but these folks i imagine i'm internally chatting with claim to be people, just regular folks, living in bodies on the same timeline as i am. i mean, we're continuously working through Self concepts by trial and error, seeking to find the most accurate portrayal of The Collective Self. it's not like i can simply dismiss members of my gestalt for being a bit off kilter and a tad inaccurate. after all, i'd have to dismiss my self as well. banish one self and the whole gestalt evaporates because each individual is like a holographic image of the whole.

All for One! One for All!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:50 PM
jturk

i should mention that the large majority of the time, these messages that come to me are in the form of things i read or hear in audio books. not voices in my head. but the messages seem so tailored to my situation that its hard to chalk up as coincidence.