Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-05-2011, 07:02 AM
FindGod

Exclamation Daughter sexually abused.. is she still connected by Soul Ties?

Hello,
my daughter has just revealed to be that she's been sexually abused when she was 11/early 12 years of age.

This has understandably left me devestated, and I would like to ask.. do you think she is still connected to this man/boy who was 15 at the time?

If so.. please can you tell me how to break these soul ties for her?
I really don't think she would be brave enough to Pray for herself as she finds these things very scary, expecially having to think more about her abuse.

I was wondering, is it possible for me to break the soul ties for her?
She wants to be free of him and it isn't her fault in any way but I know she would be very confused about the whole "Praying to break free from him" thing.

Please let me know, it's killing me thinking they are spiritually joined x
Old 24-05-2011, 07:14 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindGod
If so.. please can you tell me how to break these soul ties for her?

You can make as much effort as you can, but the very last chord to be cut will be for your daughter only. You cannot heal her fully yourself. It is something, though horrible, that is in her life path and something for her to work through.

In what way do you think and worry that they are "spiritually joined?" That his essence is still with her, somehow, or vice-versa?
Old 24-05-2011, 11:34 AM
jjj

I'm very sorry to hear about this. :( Much healing for you, as well as your daughter. I don't know if she is still connected or not but it's possible. I don't think you can do it for her. Has she sought counseling or would she be open to it? I am very biased toward heart-centered hypnotherapy. Therapists who have been through the advanced training do such things as initiate cutting soul bonds/ ties, retrieving parts of the soul which have broken off as a result of trauma, working with the energy body, etc. They are also all licensed mental health professionals. It would just depend if she was open to the experience. If not, a traditional therapist may still be of help. As a mother of a 16 year old, I feel for you. Moms really want to protect and keep their kids from any harm and it's hard to not try to fix everything for them. Healing is one thing that you can't force on her. If she came to you with it, she must be ready to deal with it. What about the boy? What are the consequences for him?
Old 24-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Master
Hello FindGod and a warm welcome to the community :)

I know nothing about soul ties, however you may be able to support your daughter to seek professional counselling to help her to heal emotionally and psychologically. She may decline, however it is worth a try as SA counselors are very skilled in helping people to work through unresolved issues which can be directly related to the sexual abuse.
Old 24-05-2011, 03:16 PM
FindGod

Thanks for the replies, guys!
She is blaming herself partly I feel which is very sad to see.
The person who did this to her seems to have got her drunk enough to have hardly been able to know anything that was going on and is blaming herself for not stopping him.

I know it's not her fault, she was a confused little girl who wouldn't have the mental capability to know what to do anyway despite the fact that this person has got her to drink an extreme amount of alcohol at such an age.

She wishes it did not happen and is very upset at the fact that it has. She is not the kind of girl to get lots of boyfriends. She has friends, good friends and is a decent and loving child.

She doesn't understand the concept of being attached to someone and is unsure largely about God and spirituality as a whole.

My thoughts were that I have heard about interceding for somebody with this but just wasn't sure how or if this really is possible.
I am just desperate for her to be free really and to get her to be able to accept all of this concept as well as trying to forget and move on from what happened could take years if not forever.. to think she may still be connected to him for years to come is such a frightening prospect.

I have been praying for miracles, even for the whole thing to never have happened in the first place, I just don't know what to do x

jjj and sound, she has just spoken to me and close friends about it and doesn't want to relive everything. It's actually been largely forgotten in her mind and she's very happy to move on from it all. Personally, I can't see a change in her at all, which is the most strangest thing.. not what you'd expect as a result, although she is just very sad to think she's lost her virginity. I don't think sexual abuse can really be classed as sex though.

tragblack
I'm not entirely sure, I have just heard about being spiritually joined to someone if you've had sex with them. I worry if part of her is still with him and part of him is still with her. I have prayed many times for the ties between them to be broken and all of him return to him and all of her return to her. It's hard to know if my Prayers have done the effect or not x

Thanks so much for the replies you all gave so quick, it's massively helpful as this is one of the worse things I could imagine us going through x
Old 25-05-2011, 01:58 AM
jjj

I was sexually abused at a very early age and for quite a number of years, although not rape. If she is wanting to let it go and you are not seeing a great deal of 'stuff' from it it may be good to let it go. If she later decides that she wants to work on issues resulting from it, then pursue it at that time (or let her pursue it). Every situation and every person is different. I had a soul connection that I didn't need to have but noone else could end it but me. Also, it "came about" as a past life thing although I think that he was/ is/ represents the offender in my current life. There's sort of a subconscious contract or agreement... but not always. :)

Blessings~

p.s. It may help her to know that 1 out of every 3 girls is sexually abused.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Energyatwork

It's actually been largely forgotten in her mind and she's very happy to move on from it.

FG
So allow your daughter to move on as she wishes.

She found the courage to tell you so she is strong and was willing to share a deep seceret with you; this is because telling you is the hardest step for her and she has done that. Do not be concerned about soul ties or any other form of connection spiritual (**) or otherwise its already gone. Your daughter has walked away from it with will and determination. Support her choices in that way she learns for herself.

I hope you dont mind me saying but it may be that you now need to show the same courage that your daughter has and move on from feelings that you may have from hearing about this experience.
Enjoy the love enjoy the bond you have togeather!!
Steve
Old 25-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Energyatwork

JJJ
It may help her to know that 1 out of every 3 girls is sexually abused.

Does that make it right? does that make it ok or acceptable?

Kind of a strange statement, helpful....mmmmm i very much doubt that.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Master
Odd that no-one has mentioned police !
Old 25-05-2011, 10:03 AM
mattie

Bringing Charges

Good for you for mentioning the police. Filing charges may help her get past this.

It is of the utmost importance to help her understand that this is NOT her fault regardless of whether she voluntarily drank the alcohol & that many others have gone through this too. Many therapists are experienced in this. It's OK to ask if they have experience w/ childhood sexual abuse when finding one.