Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 26-11-2023, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

What is the name of this place?

When I meditate I end up in this place that is pitch black and has what looks like stars and my body is totally numb. There is also a very noticeable shift.

Thank you,
Namaste'
Old 26-11-2023, 02:00 AM
Master
There are many places that might fit that description.

Usually a place being dark/black is more an indication that you senses are not able to 'see' anything. Most of the time having more energy fixes this problem. More energy will often fix the numbness too.

Energy can be raised and stored in the body either in the Dan Tian or the aura for this purpose (before meditation).
Old 26-11-2023, 04:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
There are many places that might fit that description.

Usually a place being dark/black is more an indication that you senses are not able to 'see' anything. Most of the time having more energy fixes this problem. More energy will often fix the numbness too.

Energy can be raised and stored in the body either in the Dan Tian or the aura for this purpose (before meditation).

I can see I get visions and I have been able to verify them. The visions are future events and when I am communicating across the veil I am shown locations important to the person I am talking to. Maybe Numb is a bad way to describe it I am cognizant of my body until the visions start. When the visions start it is like I am taken consciously to what I am seeing if that makes sense.

The only name I can think of is a void space. I was just curious if it had another name or another purpose other than what I am getting.

Namaste'
Old 26-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
The only name I can think of is a void space. I was just curious if it had another name or another purpose other than what I am getting.
A 'void' is a place that contains nothing that can be sensed, it is truly empty.

As you can at least perceive 'stars', this is not a void.

Visions don't take up space per se. Though in order to perceive a vision, there have to be a perceiver who might take up space depending on their makeup.

I doubt that a black field with nothing but stars has a specific name.
Old 27-11-2023, 03:08 AM
Master

It does not matter what you call it; calling it something fixes it in your mind. You can use your unwavering concentration to move through the blackness. The darkness just means you are still in the shadows, but those shadows do eventually open into light.

I do not cling to meanings because meanings can foster attachment. We are travelers moving through various environments; the numbness is not a good or bad thing, it is just the feeling associated with that particular environment. Keep going with your focus and concentration and you will work your way through it.
Old 27-11-2023, 03:31 AM
Experiencer

I only ask because I was curious what else it could be other than my own personal movie theater. Mainly because I wanted to see what others might gain from this space. I do see the error however in that train of thought. Preconceived notions cloud and prevent ones own learning which could actually limit my own experience.

Thank you both for your help and that reminder.

Namaste`
Old 27-11-2023, 08:25 AM
Master

It sounds to me like the universe where I go and I stand on a star ( but that's just me !)
Old 28-11-2023, 03:56 AM
Experiencer

What about this place?

I don't care if It gets labeled or not I want to know if anyone has been there and how many times? How did you return?

I did a journal meditation for a couple of hours. My crown chakra was wide open, I felt like the top of my skull was gone and it was just an empty hole. I went to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was transported to this place. In the distance I saw this white and gold undulating blob of light in this vast space of nothing. It felt like another dimension.
I felt an overwhelming amount of love, understanding, and acceptance. The depth and purity is impossible to feel in our 3d world.I recognized what I was looking at as universal conciousness there were so many individual conciousness and yet there was only one. I felt all the knowledge this place holds. The answers to absolutely everything. I wasn't there for very long and as soon as I realized where I was I was transported back to my bed. I couldn't really sleep after that. It took a couple of days for the effects to wear off. I was overwhelmed with gratitude to the point of tears at times. Everything looked different and man made objects seemed so unimportant.

Has anyone else experienced this? Have you ever gotten to return?
Old 28-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
When I meditate I end up in this place that is pitch black and has what looks like stars and my body is totally numb.
There is also a very noticeable shift.
Sounds like a place some NDEers describe when they share their experience..
Old 29-11-2023, 02:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Sounds like a place some NDEers describe when they share their experience..

That is what I was thinking too, but I didn't almost die. I was fully concious. I didn't think you could access it without meeting the pre requisite of physical death. The other things I have looked into is religion. Most religions speak of a type of death then a resurrection during the path to enlightenment. I just thought that was a type of metaphorical type of death.

Do you have any thoughts on that?

Namaste'