Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-05-2022, 10:32 PM
asearcher

Vision's effect before or while sleeping?

I am one of those who has not wanted, not asked to know my future. But even so I have managed to have visions told to me even if I have not asked. I had a childhood friend and we would do sleep overs a lot and what happened was that this friend would not fall asleep in the manner that I thought you would do but instead begin to talk, as if in trance or what ever. And I know I at first thought this friend was mumbling in it's sleep or joking with me, but then at the same time it was as if my friend was having a conversation with me and would talk differently in a sort of soothing way.

Could also be during the day, suddenly as if something happened with the eyes, a particular look (like a person is seeing right in front of you but still not, is away), and my first ex would get that same look and he too would talk - even if I had not asked him to.

He never told me he had visions or anything else if he now had that, but I do remember he had family members that when I too only tried to get a good night sleep would find out this person as well would behave - I can't even describe it, it was way worse than my friend. I would tell my ex it was the last time I would sleep next to that one. He was only happy of course as that meant my only option was to sleep next to him (I was real young when I got involved with him so, you know, even if we were away, I sort of had a "chaperone", as in the old days, hi hi). He himself had, I later learned, very restless? sleep and he would be up several times during each and every night. If he was not going to the loo he would be taking a smoke and he never tried to wake me, so it is possible he was up more than the times he accidentally woke me up or I woke up on my own. Still every morning he would be up and look rested and be ready to go, always on time, if not before.

I know I would ask my friend if this friend remembered all the stuff that had been said and this friend would, but when I asked my first ex's sibling this sibling would not remember anything. I know my first ex said that it was common behavior that would happen when this sibling was younger but that they had not thought about telling me. I never asked my ex about it as it somehow completely passed me by that he could have been gifted in some spiritual way. I only knew him to be very intuitive and that he had to watch his mouth at parties etc. He could also have the look, behavior to him as if he already knew what was going to be said but trying to pretend he didn't.

Have anyone else, just out of curiosity, been told or experienced something like this? How common is this (Even if that is hard to answer)?
Old 08-05-2022, 04:21 AM
Master

I don't know how common it is. I suspect fairly common for those who are waking up but I really don't know...

it is more general than what you are seeing; you see it as associated with people who telling you something specific. In practice I've seen it in ways I can't quite explain but I always use it to question whatever feelings or inclinations I might be having... or for general practice in dealing with feelings of inadequacy...

basically it comes down to, those who are 'asleep' or maybe you might call them 'dead' can be influenced by whatever being/beings you look to as 'beyond' humanity... they can be made to look/feel/talk in ways that have some meaning to you. In real time. And this might be done if for example you are being taught something, or if you are at some cross-roads where you need a gentle reminder of something you already know... it is only allowed to be done because quite frankly these people have chosen not to do anything of their own volition anyway. So why not use them to help those who are trying? It is kinda like someone might write some words on a sign and hang it up where you can see it? And then you get some useful info by reading the sign.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:26 AM
asearcher

Thank you for explaining Fallingleaves :)

One time during sleep my own child began to channel and that was really something, at the time there was this spirit that had not crossed over and I had had a dream before about that spirit and it was just around. My child did not know any of this. Then all of a sudden the child starts to channel and then bang, went back to sleep. It had begun unexpected and ended the same way, just like that. There has been those or what it now was closing in on a child where I have before felt a warning, woken up and seen what it now is and felt mother instinct kick in and they go away then in an instant. I have not been sure on what to do but I have had more the strong feeling "I will kill you!" if you go near my child (never mind if they are already dead, e hum, but I have more felt like I will haunt you til the end of time, you don't come near this child or any child).

I think I have had about 2 spirits now that has not wanted to go into how they died or they might not be able to access it, trauma behind it. Or maybe not feel close enough to me to want to tell. They are more the ones that live in the time before that, before the bad stuff. There is a difference to them, I feel, than those who has moved on and then visit. And another spirit that I think did something and the same way there, does not want to go near what happened in a way, but treasure the partner (that I suspect something has happened to and where this spirit had part in that), but can't find this person/spirit. This one has, I gathered, moved on, went somewhere completely different, but the other one is sort of still living in a fantasy world, where it was good times, good time with the partner, so proud of the partner. I think that has been the ideal thought for this spirit, heaven for the spirit, to be reunited with the ex partner. But as soon as I try to "sniff" and ask gently (telepathy) what happened? there is this avoidance. Spirits can be gone in 2 seconds. I know they can spend a specific amount of time connecting and telling me things and then if you ask the wrong question it is as if they think for 2 seconds and are then out. Just like that. Everything is built on free will so I never know if they will come back. Also their time is so different, given that everything is "now", so I have noticed that a spirit can "pop in" as if it was just here yesterday when it has been months before the last visit but to them it is really as if no time has passed by, in the way that they interact, seem to be, the whole attitude, as if we just had a conversation or in the middle of one. There has been times I have thought of saying "Where have you been?" or "What have you been up to?" (this whole time), but I don't. They tell me what they want to tell me. Had it been real life and they would have come through the door just like that one would have wondered, I can't help but see the humor in it, I mean you gotta. What are you gonna do? Time is different and the spirits in the other realms are. I can't change that. I just have to play along.

It has at times hit me, the scary thought, that what if spirit or what they now are can do this to others and they are just sleeping and even crimes can come out of it and they have no memory of that even happening? I mean I get that it can be "black outs" because of a mental illness or the trauma of it, that all has "gone black" (my luv used to say that too about his temper, that it went black, that he could not remember what he had said to me when we were fighting), but what if it can too be that something with evil intent takes over? And they just think they're sleeping? God, I should not think like that. What ever was going on with my ex's sibling I did not like. My friend always stayed the same and was somehow still a part of her in control, just surfing on the waves, but I don't know what the ex's sibling was.

Last edited by asearcher : 08-05-2022 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Master
Talking in your sleep is quite common~ you probably do when stressed or dealing with trauma :

I know I’ve recorded me self a few times with sleep talking with apps

My twin flame use to mumble and a few times she would say my name or I love you..

I miss sleeping next to my twin ~

But having a twin doesn’t mean you’ll end up with them, I feel more close to my soulmate, and I doubt she will make any movies about sleep talking~

As for the spirits there’s nothing you can do, other than cleanse the house: until they ready to cross over you’ll have them singing like the movie ghost did to woopy!

Ha!
https://youtu.be/iC2SGPBlZaU

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)