Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2022, 06:48 AM
Master

Focus

One of my key learning life lessons through my spiritual/life process has been focus.

I was always a very scattered/all over the place person and part of the opening in myself was to slow down, be attentive to what was occurring and not get too far removed from that. Learn more through that opening.

When your experiencing too much, or moving too fast in the flow, you can lose focus on what is trying to get your attention deeper. If your reaching outwardly too far for more, moving around in too many things, exploring too much, you lose the ability to deepen and grow through more conscious focus.

It really pays to reign yourself in.

Sometimes growth is fast and you need those quick shifts. Sometimes it’s slower and you need deeper grounding in those shifts, so that requires more focus.

Some people are naturally gifted with focus, some do need to learn to change habits, not dance around the true calling of what the journey and process seeks.

Which is you.

Building focus means you dive deeper, you build a deeper grounded awareness of the learning, you slow right down to let more life breath life into you and your process.

In this way, you build better articulation of experience, you understand your experience with more thorough awareness for yourself. And the by product of focus, bridges more depth arising as you. Let’s you play a while longer, stay a while longer and build benefits far greater than if your all over the place gaining little pieces that take much longer to integrate.