Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-04-2022, 07:23 AM
asearcher

Astral children?

Hi,

I posted a long time ago about astral children, but got no wiser (no fault to anyone else, just me) and later asked to have the thread deleted. I have to too apologize if I am using the wrong term when I write astral children. But I don't know what to else call them?

I am going to try once again, though.

This is going to sound as if I am crazy, if you have not thought that already, that is .

What I only have is fragments. This happened in my sleep when I was a teenager. It was not only one time, but like in episodes (?).

Before I tell this story I have to tell another one. When I was a child one time in my sleep, dreams I had this dream that someone with me (that I think now could go under the title spirit guide) showed me the universe, worlds and it was fantastic and then told me, showed me what I think is now about the twin flame-business. So it was explained to me that there was 2 of me, I was coming in half and another male version of me emerged opposite of me. This was too much to take in, even for me as a child and I began to question and to wake up.

The dreams was so awesome that the fragments I remember from it til this day leaves me with this amazing feeling. I know as a child I used to remember more from it and had the same wonderful feeling within me for possible weeks in a row.

Alright, so that was the twin flame introduction then

So now I am jumping back to the start when I was a teenager. So I began to have these episodes of dreams, as if it had a theme going on.

A male and I became involved and over time it was as if we emerged in a way I can't explain. First it felt as if an explosion so my body or me took a gasp, so first it was as if I took a "step" back, but it still happened. It was as if this male's energy? and mine became one, as if it was it's own explosion ,or emerging, going on. I can't really tell what had happened before that. I think it stands out as I think I was surprised at the "explosion" where I took the "step" or a "gasp".

And then, following these episodes, I remember fragments of my body being pregnant. So fragment/s of that.

Then I was giving birth, somehow, and the male one was there.

Then there was the fragment of the male and a woman, older, and a child, as if she was watching the child, and this was then our child.

Last he came once more in this fragment that I remember and I distinctively remember that I told him not to return. I am not sure why. Just fragments. I was falling for someone in real life, that could have been why.

I used to dismiss this as a long and strange episodes of dreams, just dreams, although I do think it was strange as I do not normally have episodes as if it was a soap opera or something.

If this truly took place in the astrals - has something like this happened to someone else?

I used to think that only God could create life, but what ever we did when that explosion or emerging happened - could that have resulted in a astral-pregnancy and astral-birth and even an astral-child?

And if so, who can make these astral-children? Only twin flames? Or how would that even be possible if he was my twin flame, him and I then being one and the same?

Or should I dismiss these fragments, that stood out to me as they were too over such a long period of time as dreams only?

I have thought too that it was just dreams as I was a teenager, all sorts of hormones kicking in, an interest in the opposite sex, but in all honesty that sort of "explosion" that we were part of did not in reality remind me of earth-intimacy, it was something so different. So if I just had the usual hormone-dreams then that would have been a strange result, I think from it? It's not the same? At that point it felt as if he could not help it and I could not help it, it only happened.

I do not come from a religious or spiritual background so the dream I had of the twin flame is not something I could have heard, I think. Or spirit guides.

Should I dismiss these episodes, the fragments as dreams as imagination only? Maybe I am just being silly?

I guess I have not forgotten about them, the fragments, as I do remember too in the fragments of the dreams that I felt quilt, that I had done something I was not allowed to do. I guess the whole child-theme frighten me too. I mean, what if we truly created life on our own? And then me just leaving this child there, and in care of someone else? I don't know where that older woman came from. I just remember he stood closer to me and further away stood a child, our child, and the woman there. Too the child seem to grow so much faster? than a normal kid from what I could tell, again, only fragments. I have read somewhere those who do believe in all this that astral-children grow up faster, but still there is not much to go by and I can't tell if they are legitimate, serious in their claims, or what is going on.

Could also be the shame-sin talking (as my mom was I remember afraid once I did get involved with my first love that I would end up pregnant too soon in life, but in reality I was a very shy one and also scared of that part of life, intimacy, so she needn't not to worry, not back then I mean… Only later, LOL, still with my same first love, though, for years. He did not try to get me pregnant then, but would talk about us having children later on in the future, we were engaged)?

It has felt to me as if he - the man in my dreams (wow, that sounds like something, LOL) - knew more than I did of what was going on. Perhaps I was angry with him about that, as there was this elder woman there, and our child, and him then closer to me. But I don't think he tricked me. I just think for what ever the reason that he knew more. He was not unkind or anything.

But I always had that feeling, that he knew more than what I did of what was going on.

For years now, few times I have noticed invisible beings that are physical in that when they sit, lay down or are near me it is as if they are made of a real body, only invisible. They can do a "shield-up" like an invisible wall that not only I have by accident hit against but a child (real child) too. When that happen (I had not told the child anything) it went exclaiming that there was someone there and began to push it's hand through and kept calling for me saying it was amazing and that someone was there. I got a little scared (not showing the child that) and took the child to me away from what it now was. First it is this sort of skin there but one can reach through with one's hand but the energies are different. I don't know if there is any correlation with above experiences, though. Could very well be something else entirely different. Anyways crazy thoughts what if it could have been them, the male in the dreams from such a long time ago and the child? but that make no sense either. I have before suspected or try to find reasons to who or what these invisible beings are.

Last edited by asearcher : 10-04-2022 at 08:41 AM.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:49 AM
Master
Look up the term ‘Ardhnarishwar’ ~ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara
Old 10-04-2022, 10:20 AM
Master
Is it possible because you're a very gifted intuitive and your third eye is active - you could be glimpsing and sensing another version of you in an "other dimension" / "other universe" life?

Either that or something in the astral world is trying to tell you that your twin flame is out there (even if it's not in the cards for you to be with that tf at present)?

(Tried to send you a PM message about it, but your inbox is full)

Last edited by Izz : 10-04-2022 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-04-2022, 01:06 PM
Master
Definitely possible for Astral children ~ most of your life path is stored on the astral plane ~ your twin flame and Devine: children, and family and friends- all made from your ‘account’ as far back as the boundaries go for your spirit and atoms; cut from atoms circulating around you - ones you don’t use…

Imagine that all your life coming forth from your life - like you have myth or matching body parts to differentiate the higher meaning for instance the sight is the twin flame- and we only get ‘sight’ by being in our own kingdoms ~ something I’ve been thinking on…

But definitely the information of your children are stored on the astral-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Master
Also, the astral world is still a mystery to me but yes perhaps it takes some more time to decode and encode the underlying messages meant for you
Old 11-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Master

Everything your dreaming connecting too, is forming the bigger version of you. By bigger, I’m speaking more about your integrated true self. Fragments in dreams often create a story through your imagination that is forming the whole being you are.

Rebirth is the big theme in all this. Rebirthing to become everything you are.

We create the characters in our dream space much like we do in any story we physically create in the here and now and you are the creator, creating it all.

Feelings., memories, story lines are all formed through our lifetime/s.

Accessing those fragments flows through into our realty in the many ways we are able to connect.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:04 AM
Experiencer
@asearcher - I often have dreams which are located in a "continuous" world - a world that has geography and a semi-coherent history complete with memories of past dreams/events. I'll often return to these "worlds" (in my dreams) many times over many years. Interestingly, the memories I have access to while dreaming in them are nearly as numerous, intricate, and complex as the ones I have for my normal waking world. I still "classify" these as normal dreams however, since they seem to primarily function as "stress release" dreams.

The more interesting question, at least to me, is why you're manifesting dream characters in your waking life. Obsession perhaps? Is that possible? Are you prone to obsessive worry? If so, I'd try to find the feelings behind the fear you display in your post. Fear is often used to block us from feeling what's actually going on. Since dreams are often used to make us aware of things, merely recognizing what you're trying to know should clear things up for you and resolve the problem. Asking yourself the question "What am I pretending not to know?" can help.

As for "astral children" I wouldn't worry about that. This sounds like dream stuff to me. And even if it isn't, once you remove your "power" from this (know what you're telling yourself) the problem's solved.
Old 13-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Master
Another possibility is that there was something to do with manifestations and astral world, to show you some other messages you haven't figured out yet about your twin flame

(Btw, asearcher, your inbox is still full)
Old 13-04-2022, 06:33 PM
Ascender

I've found evidence in my literature searching to support that early Christians sought to beget children not born out of the lust of the fleshly body but of the Will of the Spirit.

As far as all the visions and whatnot you mention I cannot speak to them at all.

Interesting quote from Gospel of Phillip:
"There are two trees growing in Paradise. One begets [animals], the other begets humans. Adam [ate] from the tree that begot animals, [and he] became an animal, and he begot [animals]. So Adam's children worship the [animals]. The tree […] is fruit […] this they […] ate the […] fruit of the […] beget humans […] of the human of […] God makes the human, [… humans] make [God]. 72 That's what it's like in the world: humans make gods and worship their creation. It would be better for the gods to worship humans!"
Old 15-04-2022, 08:46 PM
asearcher

Thank you everyone for having written here :)

I am not sure what to reply just yet though, hi hi. Have to take my time to sort it out from the inside first.