Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Knower
What exactly is ... the "end times?"

Does this subject exist ... or is it all just made up religious "beliefs?" Any culture with such a belief, "believes" THEY are right, and everyone else is wrong. You can't have a multiplicity of different stories with a single outcome. Is ANYONE right ... or, are they ALL wrong?

It could be too, this is all based on a subject that does exist, has been lost in time, and confused via new interpretations of the base idea.

Anyone want to get into this?
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Old 09-04-2022, 08:01 PM
Master

End times -new beginnings are constant as life. If you look around you everything is a continuum of change and as humans we identify these cycles as endings dnd new beginnings. I think at times we can focus on only one piece of the whole and get lost in its hold, yet all the while life is revealing itself anew.

Once you understand life and death as a continuum and without control, there is a deeper level acceptance of change, whether large or small.

I think end times depicts greater change, big change. I used to call these times major shifts in myself. Bigger endings. The same applies to all things universally. Major shifts ripple through the whole and affects us all in some form of our own process.
So it’s symbolic as far as I can see and often each person will give you their perceived ideas of end times, through their own interpretations.

We are all in this together.. life goes on regardless.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:30 PM
Lorelyen

The expression is most often used in the Biblical sense so it's a religious construct. If you were interested in pursuing it in that context there are several Biblical references and prophesies:
Ezekiel 37 to the end of his book; Daniel's 70 weeks (Ch 9); Matthew Ch 24; and of course Revelations of St John. Probably others but they're 'main' ones.

It concerns the end of humanity. The duration of the universe is still probably best thought of as infinite and there are many days in that.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So it’s symbolic as far as I can see and often each person will give you their perceived ideas of end times, through their own interpretations.

Well, just taking one example ... there are two aspects of what I call the control factor:
1) government
2) what we call secret societies.

Allegedly they are on SOME level connected, and I have a couple pictures where Eisenhower, Nixon and Ronald Reagan were at the Bohemian Grove.

The idea is, for some odd reason, there was a vast study going on (and it was going in the wrong direction), regarding this end times topic, and in '57 "someone" added a chapter to the '26 book The Mystery of the Cathedrals called The Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. As one example of what I call "added material" to this chapter's text we read:

For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

They seemed to believe:

...save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish.

If you want to look into this idea further, I would suggest a book by Nick Redfern called Final Events. Again, this "government search" that was going on was WAY out in left field, but from the period of the '50s to 2000 - they finally got it straight.

Ever wonder why The Georgia Guidestones – “33” (Masonic sounding) years after Roswell, popped up?

I wonder why they were looking at this topic? There IS a subject behind the interpretational confusion, and it IS coming.
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
Old 09-04-2022, 10:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
The expression is most often used in the Biblical sense so it's a religious construct. If you were interested in pursuing it in that context there are several Biblical references and prophesies:
Ezekiel 37 to the end of his book; Daniel's 70 weeks (Ch 9); Matthew Ch 24; and of course Revelations of St John. Probably others but they're 'main' ones.

It concerns the end of humanity. The duration of the universe is still probably best thought of as infinite and there are many days in that.

But the problem with the Christian / biblical approach is that all of their information came from the Zoroastrian religion's end times story, picked up during the time of the exile.

So ... I wonder where the Zoroastrians got it, seeing as no other culture back then had an end times doctrine.
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 10-04-2022, 12:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

– “33” (Masonic sounding) years after Roswell, popped up?

I wonder why they were looking at this topic? There IS a subject behind the interpretational confusion, and it IS coming.
I’m not that great at linking patterns so much nowdays but I certainly see and hear your view and how it all equates to this topic.

You can dig as deep as your rabbit hole goes and yes I do believe it’s all connected and the dynamics of the whole filter through in every way of such matters.

‘The meek shall inherit the earth’ ...maybe this is part of our current end times?
Old 10-04-2022, 02:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
‘The meek shall inherit the earth’ ...maybe this is part of our current end times?
That would depend on the outcome of the event. Skipping over the history problem, this event has been here many times before, and it's called a galactic superwave. There is absolutely no way to verify this outside of a particular experience I had, and THAT topic (which we can get into if you want) confuses the heck out of people.

The main difference between today and all the event times in history has to do with the way we have constructed this planet. The EMP is going to fry our electronics and electric, and the gravity wave, like it has done before, will set off any earthquake and volcano that's ready to go ... think of Yellowstone for starters. And I don't even want to think about the 400+ nuclear power plants in operation. Then there's the cosmic ray bombardment, and the fact that only men are affected because we have a different microglia than women. You think this planet is nuts now ... just wait ... you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

On top of this, there IS a way out ... unfortunately THAT subject is so screwed up it isn't remotely funny. I can tell you about another book to read if you want ... it's the ONLY experience-based work I have read over the years that lays out EVERYTHING regarding what's going on and why we haven't got a clue. Both authors didn't know what was going on, but to me it was VERY apparent.
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 10-04-2022, 02:32 AM
Experiencer
Someone talked about "The End Times" fairly extensively - Steiner? Cayce? Seth? - honestly I can't remember. The end of the cycle overlaps the beginning of the next cycle. Many prophesies exist of course - the Christians simply have their version(s) of it. Honestly, the "end of the world" has always been a popular topic, and is typically accompanied by ways it can be recognized, and sometimes vague descriptions of what comes afterwards. Nostradamus' was certainly vague (lol).

Last edited by Justin Passing : 10-04-2022 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:33 AM
Master

I’m all ears please share your experience and the book?
Old 10-04-2022, 03:01 AM
Bambo

Some say we are in the end times now!!!!!