Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-03-2022, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Having a grip on your spiritual energy allows you to manipulate your temperature

During cold days, if my jacket isn't warm enough, I start this energy flow up then down and in seconds my body heats up.

Those days where I do put in the effort to activate my whole energetic(spiritual) body, the cold weather doesn't affect me for hours.

At first, I could only maintain a small energetic flow for a few seconds. After research/experience, I learned how to reconnect my whole spiritual body to be able to feel it's energy on every one of my limbs and I gained the capacity to maintain it for hours with highly noticeable residual effects lasting that whole day.

We all can easily access and get a grip on this spiritual energy. When it activates on its own, it comes with goosebumps and this is a blessing in disguise to help you gain control, direct and enhance your energy.

How?

Because Goosebumps also* activate from positive situations/stimulis (like memories, inspirations, music, love, gratitude, meditation) a euphoric surge of flowing energy, that can be observed as a hot or cold wave flowing underneath your skin.

It's a blessing in disguise because it gives you the opportunity to analyze it to consciously bring it back up with a "healing/blissful/feel good" touch to it.

And that is your spiritual energy.
It comes from your energetic (spiritual) Body/ your Mind/Consciousness/Awareness.

Different terms from all over the world for it are Euphoria, Tension, Chi, Prana, Ecstasy, Qi, Vayus, Aura, Tummo, Mana, Frisson, Life force, Pitī, Rapture, Ruah, Ether, Nephesch, Chills, The Force, ASMR, Nen, Spiritual Energy and Spiritual Chills.

Theres a youtube video under the name " Tutorial #2 Thermoregulation of your Spiritual Chills to Manipulate your Aura " if you would like to know how to use this to your advantage.
Old 27-03-2022, 03:11 PM
Also: https://www.newyorker.com/science/elements/can-you-warm-yourself-with-your-mind

ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a relaxing, often sedative sensation that begins
on the scalp and moves down the body.
Nen - explains : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2JabGn3n0wNephesch
Nephesch -I could only find Nephesh

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2022, 03:16 PM
Master

I've read articles about Yogis who can sit on the snow-covered ground dressed in just their cloth robe and in a short time melt the snow around them to the point where you can see steam rising from the ground.
Old 27-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Hi Traveler, There are funny stories told by Yogananda's devotees that would meditate with him in the cold...lol...they were freezing!
Esp Kryananda, RIP, Donald, as a young man, alone with Paramahansa taking dictation for
Yogananda's interpretation or commentary on the Bhagavad Gita.

I've never 'needed' to even care about this...if we did we all would do it!
I don't have any burning desire to walk on water either...it's been done.
And I'm glad it was!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru