Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Knower
friendly warning

Last night I suddenly became aware of my energetic body (while not fully waking up). In the past it happened to me that in such a situation someone would come over to visit me, and I felt that this might happen again, so I kind of energetically opened up to this possibility. Interesting, I promptly got a message in my ear saying "you need to be careful", in English but with a french accent. I understood that opening myself in this way without paying attention was not such a good idea, so I just mentally said "yeah, okay" and closed myself up again. I thought that it might have been a guardian angel of some kind (and if so, it's nice to have someone watch your back!).
Old 09-02-2022, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
"you need to be careful", in English but with a french accent. I understood that opening myself in this way without paying attention was not such a good idea, so I just mentally said "yeah, okay" and closed myself up again. I thought that it might have been a guardian angel of some kind..

I was helped many times in my astral journeys, I remember the girl who helped me first time, even now I remember her name, Amanda, she actually told me her name. I also helped a boy who was astral traveling and was very confused, I found him in a city, took him up in the air and we flew, I don't remember exactly but I think I told him one or two things about the astral world.

Yes, do not do that anymore, you never know who may come and if you do, you have to be strong just in case. I mean, I saw many scary things but stayed strong all along.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I was helped many times in my astral journeys, I remember the girl who helped me first time, even now I remember her name, Amanda, she actually told me her name. I also helped a boy who was astral traveling and was very confused, I found him in a city, took him up in the air and we flew, I don't remember exactly but I think I told him one or two things about the astral world.

Yes, do not do that anymore, you never know who may come and if you do, you have to be strong just in case. I mean, I saw many scary things but stayed strong all along.

Thanks, that's really interesting, and thanks for the advice :-)
Old 10-02-2022, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Do you know who are these guardian angels?

They are a group of different past lives from yourself
Old 10-02-2022, 08:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

That's an interesting idea ScientificExplorer. Not to be critical, but what do you base it on? In general, I suspect that help might come from different possible places. I've always appreciated help when it came, but I usually have not much of a clue about the helpers :-).
Old 10-02-2022, 10:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
That's an interesting idea ScientificExplorer. Not to be critical, but what do you base it on? In general, I suspect that help might come from different possible places. I've always appreciated help when it came, but I usually have not much of a clue about the helpers :-).

From personal experiences.

Have an out of body, and ask who this helps are.

Test it
Old 11-02-2022, 04:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
From personal experiences.
Have an out of body, and ask who this helps are.
Test it
I think I was on the brink of having an OBE many times (I got very strong vibrations and loud wind-sounds in my ears) but never an OBE, at least not one where I was fully conscious of the fact. But when I do I can ask.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
I think I was on the brink of having an OBE many times (I got very strong vibrations and loud wind-sounds in my ears) but never an OBE, at least not one where I was fully conscious of the fact. But when I do I can ask.

What is your process?
Old 12-02-2022, 12:57 AM
Quote:
May I ask how you know or why you believe that? Why? Just cuz I've never heard that before.
Anyone else?
As far as I know angels are angels, like a 'class in themselves'.
Now spirit guides have been human before.
And thanks. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
What is your process?

It happens to me spontaneously in my sleep (though not so much anymore in recent years). During the dream I would already experience some signals that something was about to happen (for example, I would be flying in my dream, or have a sensation of being disconnected from my body), and then I would wake up from the dream and have the vibrations and loud sounds.

What also sometimes happened is that in my dream invisible forces started to drag me out of my own body, especially (strange enough) I felt like being pulled through my own forehead. I'm not sure though how that relates to OBEs. When something like that happens, panic usually takes over and I start to resist it as much as a can. It's only with the passage of many years that I start to feel more relaxed about these experiences (though I still find it scary).