Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-02-2022, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

The Bilocation Technique

Ohhhh

This technique is so cool, and it works.

Robert monroe called it the "quick switch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evzi22cn4t8

I discovered this on the Expand App.

It works like a rubber band, but with your consciousness.

--

You are here (Physical Matter Reality)

- and you want to be there (Non Physical Reality)

--

You have an undivided attention and engagement, into a non-physical reality from there as, with as MAXIMUM POWER as possible!

With that POWER and INTENSITY and DURATION

BANGGGGG!

You shoot your awareness, your point of reality, into that reality and with a new body form

--

You will have to use binaural beats DELTA waves in a meditative state lying down

Last edited by ScientificExplorer : 06-02-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:10 AM
Master

Thank you ScientificExplorer, I will look at the youtube later today.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:21 PM
Master
It seems like you need the help of music to attain the bilocation you speak of. Is it at all possible to do it any other way?
Old 07-02-2022, 03:44 PM
Master
QUOTE 1 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

You shoot your awareness, your point of reality, into that reality and with a new body form

At the end of the video which you recommended, the speaker compared the out-of-body experience to a dream.

In Tibetan Buddhism, Milarepa discovered that whatever he could do in a lucid dream ... he also could do in the so-called "waking" state that is not really "awake" in the Buddhist sense. (Milarepa reportedly could bilocate.)

That's why conscious sleep is such a powerful meditation technique. One can watch dream formation from start to finish (more than just a lucid dream) and practice whatever one wants in that dream process. Then apply the "as above so below" principle.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
It seems like you need the help of music to attain the bilocation you speak of. Is it at all possible to do it any other way?

You can do it without binaureal beats, but that's way harder
Old 07-02-2022, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 1 EXCERPT:

At the end of the video which you recommended, the speaker compared the out-of-body experience to a dream.

In Tibetan Buddhism, Milarepa discovered that whatever he could do in a lucid dream ... he also could do in the so-called "waking" state that is not really "awake" in the Buddhist sense. (Milarepa reportedly could bilocate.)

That's why conscious sleep is such a powerful meditation technique. One can watch dream formation from start to finish (more than just a lucid dream) and practice whatever one wants in that dream process. Then apply the "as above so below" principle.

Can you control results by doing that method? It's very abstract I don't know how to do it
Old 08-02-2022, 02:36 AM
Master

I have a cat that can bi-locate. Her physical body is asleep in one place and her astral body that looks and feels solid is in another place. I have seen her do it twice. Her brother saw her do it the last time and when she suddenly appeared in the family room it scared the heck out of him and he ran so fast out of there into the kitchen that he slammed into the water bowl and spilled water everywhere. I came into the kitchen when I heard the commotion and saw water all over the floor and where I was standing I could see Mouse sitting on the window sill (the family room is an addition to the back of the house and they left the exterior wall which is brick and has a window) and jump down into the dining room and disappear. I went looking for her to make sure she didn't hurt herself jumping down because I've got boxes on the chair against that wall but I didn't see her. And she couldn't have run off without me seeing her because I was standing at the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room and had a full view of the dining room and the window opening. I started calling her and my daughter came downstairs and said Mouse was asleep in the back bedroom and she woke up and came down the hall.

She did this one time before and decided to bi-locate to my room to sleep on the foot of my bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt the lump when I stretched out. I just figured she ran into the room when I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I don't usually turn the light on and she's a grey cat so she's practically invisible in the dark. That morning I woke up and she jumped down off the bed and waited for me to open the door. She ran downstairs, she looked as solid and physical as she normally does, lol. I went to the kitchen to start feeding all the beasts (7 cats and 1 dog) and when I went to put the bowls down I noticed Mouse wasn't in the kitchen. Then I took the bowls upstairs for my brother's cats and I opened the bedroom door and Mouse was at the door when I opened it and ran down the hall, down the stairs to the kitchen. She was in the back bedroom all night and just astrally bi located to my room.
Old 08-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Can you control results by doing that method? It's very abstract I don't know how to do it

Since your name implies that you are scientifically oriented, you might want to explore Pantanjali's Yoga Sutras. (My spiritual mentor was an adept in this area.) There is a whole section on the "siddhis" (powers). The Sutras are very scientifically oriented ... but do NOT encourage practitioners to seek such powers. They merely advise practitioners to be aware that such powers do emerge naturally during practice....and they do.

I have spent time in India with my spiritual mentor, who was a revered sage of India during her earthly life here, and I have personally witnessed the awesome powers of the yogis of the Himalayas. This includes a sage who would manifest his form from time to time (bilocation) and appeared to me and a friend in an open field literally out of nowhere. My teacher confirmed that this sage "does that from time to time; everyone knows that". We had extensive discussions on that particular subject (after I meditated on how such things were possible) but, as I expected, practitioners are discouraged from seeking such powers for a number of very reasonable considerations.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:27 PM
Master
I love to biolocation —- thanks… I’m getting more and more able to go into another avarta while dreaming also…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-02-2022, 08:05 PM
Ascender
Quite fun, I had that idea lately.
When I was walking in the street, I had my awareness very focused and no thought, I remembered a situation in my childhood when I thought I could do jumps from one point to another instantaneously.
When doing sport while in the flow, we can do that, especially when it's a long effort, time can disappear.

But what happens for an external observer? I don't think we can beat Usain Bolt like that!