Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-08-2021, 04:19 PM
Knower

Crystals/gemstones for respiratory condition.

Ok, my eighty-two year old mother has respiratory problems, she became an asthmatic late in life and she has been sounding fairly 'rattlely'' on her chest and breathing. I've ordered a drill tumbletone of Chrysocolla for her and I have read that Prasiolite is a crystal/stone to aid respiratory conditions. Any other suggestions from you good people?
Old 10-08-2021, 09:03 AM
Guide

The first ones that come to mind are Amber and Rutilated Quartz.

Just make sure it's real Amber and not reconstituted Amber or plastic. If it has insects in it it's usually fake. Buy from a trusted and respected seller. Rutilated Quartz is easy to get and not expensive. The Quartz should have golden coloured needles. Sometimes Rutilated Quartz gets confused with Tourmalinated Quartz which has black needles.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Master
Chrysocolla is good for that, but I also get lapis lazuli.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Seeker

I bought "Pyrite" some time ago. In the description from the store, it says (among other things), that it helps oxygen to get in the blood and circulation.You might want to check about it...
Old 10-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Knower

Thanks for your suggestions Fairycrystal, Sylmar and Vertiliber, I'll look in to these. I take it that when you mentioned 'Pyrite' - that was Iron Pyrite? The early part of this afternoon I had my Chrysocolla tumblestone order delivered to my door. I bought it on Amazon.uk for £14.99, plus £2.99 delivery. he company I ordered it from are called Geofossils, I've bought from them before and I think their stuff is as good as CrystalAge and what not. I have read one review where one customers who bought a piece claimed it was 'too small'. The piece I ordered was a drilled tumblestone, so my mother can wear around her neck instead of keeping it in her pocket. I'll try and upload a photograph of it as I was surprised at how big it seemed. Is Chrysocolla fairly limited stone? Has the mine where it has been extracted been closed? I know it originates from the USA and the Native Americans where the ones who were renown for using it. Is it considered to be a high-vibration crystal/gemstone?
Old 11-08-2021, 10:07 AM
Master
Chrysocolla is a beautiful stone! But doesn't originate from the US. It can be found in areas of the southwestern USA, Chile, Australia, France, England, the former USSR and Zaire.
Not sure if Indians were renowned for using it, I think that's turquois?

No matter... it is a beautiful crystal and its energies very good.
Remember to tell her to not put it in water. Rinsing off is okay, but not leave it in water.
Old 12-08-2021, 06:05 PM
Knower

Here's a couple of pictures I too, a bit blurry, but I think it's a good example of a tumble-stone:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...=278&crop=fill

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...=278&crop=fill

https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...080&fit=bounds
Old 02-10-2021, 07:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Heart and throat chakra stones are very good for that, Aquamarine definitely helps. Red Jasper is good for heat in the body and a warm energy flow, which is helpful for respiratory issues, maybe she can try those
Old 02-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Knower

Hmm, good suggestions. Thanks Spirit Muse, nice to meet you btw. How long have you been a crystal user?
Old 02-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Knower

Hmm, good suggestions. Thanks Spirit Muse, nice to meet you btw. How long have you been a crystal user?