Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 25-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Master
Atlantis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSAGv4kUgk

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 27-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Ascender

Oh this seemsvery interesting. I'll have to watch it all one time
Old 27-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Summerland

Serenity, are you a believer in Atlantis? I don't know if I agree with what the you tube video suggests. However I am a firm believer in Atlantis. What are your personal feelings about the legendary country?
Old 28-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Serenity, are you a believer in Atlantis? I don't know if I agree with what the you tube video suggests. However I am a firm believer in Atlantis. What are your personal feelings about the legendary country?

Yes!!!

I believe this civilisation started around 100,000BC, when it was pure.

There was no hatred, just unconditional love for everything.

I'm sure I was a priestess around 40,000BC, creating resonances within crystals to direct pure divine power across the globe, throughout the solar system and towards planets.

Unfortunately greed, corruption and power made the elite become more materalistic, slowing down the divine energies until Atlantis collapsed.

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 28-03-2011, 11:07 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
I believe this civilisation started around 100,000BC, when it was pure.
My understanding is.. it existed for closer to 200,000 years..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Unfortunately greed, corruption and power made the elite become more materalistic, slowing down the divine energies until Atlantis collapsed.
Nothing unfortunate about this.. having it good was a game.. having it bad like now is also game.. I would not label our times or the times of the collapse as bad.. how about we label them "just is"?

No judgment, no polarity.. this happened, this way.. not unfortunately.. they went evil!

How well do you really know yourself?

My understanding is we've all played the bad one.. the hitler, the murderer, the rapist on and on.. to not acknowledge who you are and what you are capable off.. is a disservice to yourself.. know that these are just choices/lessons.. not what morality consciousness says! which is.. "this is bad and this is good"
Old 28-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Master
Thankyou for this will watch it when I have time.
Thanks
Spiritlite.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Quagmire

I do seem quite amazing... though Im only seen a quarter of it I have to see the rest when times seem fit.

I do not know if everyone have played the bad one. I do have the understanding that everyone who have had the ability to do great things have had the equal ability to do bad things... why they choose one or the other I do not know... maybe it is just part of their journey towards the divine.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Mira

As far as I know, the centre part of the Atlantian Islands were placed around the area of the Caribbean. There were however many lands that belonged to Atlantis and also many outposts around the world where Atlantian people resided.

There are some records and investigations indicating that Atlantis spanned the entirety of the Atlanic Ocean, from Bermuda to the British Isles.

Just recently there was an article posted on the net about an area uncovered in Spain that may be part of Atlantis, but in fact it was just one of the many outposts.
Old 30-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Indigo_Leader

Been there, done that. Information of Atlantis came from the Greek Plato. He described the inland sea with the island in the middle. He described the chemistry of the minerals including gold of the area. He described the shape of the area.
The inland sea in Bolivia meets all details including a city sitting on the bottom. Arrogant fools is all I felt about the place
Old 02-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Leader
Been there, done that. Information of Atlantis came from the Greek Plato. He described the inland sea with the island in the middle. He described the chemistry of the minerals including gold of the area. He described the shape of the area.
The inland sea in Bolivia meets all details including a city sitting on the bottom. Arrogant fools is all I felt about the place

Also bare in mind that Plato's description came from a story he overheard when he was 6 yrs old. So we cannot rely on the facts he presented in writings many years later.

That said, I do believe there were civilizations before ours that have built up and disappeared into forgotten history.
I mean, look how poorly we remember our recent history of the last 2000 years or so. With that in mind, it is not hard to picture some human civilization 10,000 years ago that built up to a significant level of technology and then collapsed and was forgotten about. So perhaps the name of the place alone made it though time "Atlantis"...why not.