Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream of family member suicide

I just wanted to get this written down somewhere safe and without judgement.

I’ve been feeling disconnected from my spirit guide recently, I was asking for some kind of message they are still around. I got it yesterday by hearing the same song constantly throughout the day with specific lyrics/meaning. Thank you!
I was then falling asleep in bed last night, I got the most vivid picture of my spirit guides face twice before falling asleep. Again thank you!

Then came an awful dream. I was with my sister driving frantically trying to find my brother, he was ‘missing’ yet we were driving to him (unknown location). My mother and father have passed away, yet in the dream my sister and I were under the illusion my brother was with them. Our opinion was that our brother was going to, or had, taken his own life. From my perspective I had a feeling he (in this dream world, as clearly our parents are no longer living in real life) had also harmed our parents, or was in some way with them now.

I woke from this at 3:23am and it’s been on my mind all day. I am not very close to my brother and haven’t spoke to him for months. I have however checked in on him and he’s ok as far as I know.

Just thought I’d put this out there to get it out of my mind.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Yaoughta

It is easy to view dreams that are not pleasant experiences as horrible, but really they're all just messages the same as the guidance you received. Most are reflections of you inner beliefs, thoughts, actions and feelings. The one with your brother seems to be reflecting your true feelings about him whether you're aware of them and they're on the surface of consciousness or not. Since you were with your sister, you feel that the two of you are on the same page or perhaps feel the same about your brother. Since you were driving, you have control about how you choose to act or react and in this case "driving frantically" trying to find him indicates that you feel you've been trying to connect with him and perhaps get him to see your point of view. Death almost always indicates change and transformation and suicide a self-inflicted one. In this case, perhaps you feel he has chosen to change and disconnect from you and you cannot relate to him, thus he is lost and that is causing you to drive frantically.