Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2011, 12:20 AM
adforester

I call her an angel...

I've been having alot of what can only be discribed as ultra sensory visualizations during the day, when i'm fully awake but happen more frequently and with more intensity when i've been sitting awhile and especially so if I take a walk in the woods (a safe happy place for me) or smoke a little, am alone - usually lasting from 3-10 seconds and usually come in waves of buildup and then finally climax and lessening from there...I usually see this specific girl who I don't know that I find very attractive doing everyday chores and hangs out with me, I see her at work too. When I see her I get so immensely happy! It feels like everything is going to be ok when I see her.

When I used to meditate I would imagine her coming out from a muddy bog. but that was years ago now.

Am wondering what the differences are between meditation and daydreaming, I would call them almost interchangeable, with my experiences, they seem similiar...So am I daydreaming, meditating, fantasizing?
I would like to call her my angel because it feels so good to be around her.

I' ve been having visualizations of her for about 7 months usually daily, they have been sooo clear and vivid. Am wondering if it might be a ghost, spirit guide or strictly fantasy?

I never see her in a sexual way even though I saw her on a vid that was adult oriented. It feels and seems like these visualizations are coming from the same path that I use to psychically see ghosts that once lived on land in town, I proved one visualization (He told me his name and I looked it up in town records and he lived where I saw him and wearing period authentic clothing (civil war attire)
this girl feels and looks just as I imagined her half a year ago, but now she's moving and doing things for the past 3 months. The only other time I saw her was 7 months ago when I saw her in a very black room sitting on a bed, she motioned for me to come to her and she then handed me a pencil and paper, like she wanted to talk. I wish I could describe how real she seems and how much I like her presence.

~minimal staff edit~
Old 22-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Ciqala

Are you implying that She has taken the form of a real individual who exists (as you mentioned once you saw her on an adult video)? Or is the image of her no one you have ever seen in real life, something that just came to you?
Old 22-03-2011, 02:53 AM
adforester

She has taken the form of a human I have seen and that does exist. I see her wearing different clothing almost daily that I never have seen anyone wear. Her hair is different occasionally too, shoes etc. When I think of her I remember this one time she came to me and we were walking through this specific forest that I consider to be close to me and certainly like a home. The sky was so bright it was like day and it felt so good being with her. I almost consider her home now that she came with me a couple time and brought the woods to me several times. The detail of what she looks like is surprisingly vivid, I can make very clear details about her.
I asked her tonight what her name was and she said "I am mort"
which I guess means "I am many"
Old 22-03-2011, 02:55 AM
Master
mort has word root in 'death' mortified, mortician, that sort of thing. Maybe she said I am morn (morning)?

Old 22-03-2011, 03:21 AM
blackfellawhitefella

as in mortgage maybe

Quote:

The word mortgage is a Law French term meaning "dead pledge," apparently meaning that the pledge ends (dies) either when the obligation is fulfilled .... (or the property is taken through foreclosure)
Old 22-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Ciqala

Okay thank you for the clarification, in this case, i will touch briefly on, it is possible for spirit guides and high frequency beings to take the form of anything they wish, and take the forms of what you observe them to be, of what you want to see, if you feel amazing around her, it is a good spirit being, trust your intuition Adforester. Because she's been with you for so long, i would say it's a sprit guide, though there's a possibility it could be any spirit. Our spirit guides can have sense of humours you see. Imagination is very closely entwined with everything spiritual, it is a very powerful thing which opens up doors to realms, and our spirit guides use it, they use our minds for the base of our communication with them, do not let anyone tell you otherwise when you can know what you heart knows, it starts up the doubting game. To me, it sounds like, even if this is a creation of your imagination, it is very significant and you have much to learn from it. But truly, i feel like this is just a spirit guide taking on an appearance you have a connection to. So if she is an angel to you, then perhaps she is.

I too encounter this on a regular basis. My spirit guide often takes forms of what he knows will gain my attention properly and teach me things in ways i can adapt to and understand.
In the past i went through similar with my main guide, for years i thought he was just a figment of my imagination, just an imaginary friend i created, but over the years it became obvious it wasn't my imagination. I would say continue trying to communicate to her, and see what else you can find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adforester
She has taken the form of a human I have seen and that does exist. I see her wearing different clothing almost daily that I never have seen anyone wear. Her hair is different occasionally too, shoes etc. When I think of her I remember this one time she came to me and we were walking through this specific forest that I consider to be close to me and certainly like a home. The sky was so bright it was like day and it felt so good being with her. I almost consider her home now that she came with me a couple time and brought the woods to me several times. The detail of what she looks like is surprisingly vivid, I can make very clear details about her.
I asked her tonight what her name was and she said "I am mort"
which I guess means "I am many"

As far as her name, do you know what her name is, before you asked what it means? Maybe her name is Mort? Have no idea, but take what you will, and use your intuition to guide you.
Old 22-03-2011, 06:16 PM
adforester

thanks cigala, I think it is my spirit guide or angel, but so many have said other things it gets me wondering...
Old 22-03-2011, 07:23 PM
windwhistle

Maybe it's your imagination trying to hold on to this angel in the way you first experienced him. We all go through periods of spiritual dryness for some reason. Perhaps switching to some other form of meditation or guidance will give you the lift you need to stay connected to the Source.

Change on a spiritual path is inevitable because it brings growth. Be open to the new inspiration that is trying to reach you now by letting go of the old.
Old 22-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by adforester
thanks cigala, I think it is my spirit guide or angel, but so many have said other things it gets me wondering...

That is the age old problem of listening to outside opinions! You should trust yourself more. Trust your guide and your own experiences. Take outside opinions with a grain of salt, even mine, and listen to what you know, the answer is always inside. What gets you wondering is ego logic, doubts even if produced by outsiders. Listen to your intuition, don't allow yourself to be pulled down into what others may think. Because it certainly seems to me by just reading, you already know the answer ;)

Another thing I do at times their forms become confusing, is i ask them politely to change into another form (not to mention sometimes they do, sometimes they don't), this one time my main guide actually changed into true form, just spirit, and it was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. But as i said, they do not always follow through with changing forms when i ask, yet it's worth a try just to see what they are capable of, and to be rid of at least some doubts.

And I will tell you, there have been numerous times my guide takes on forms of men i find highly attractive, or even movie characters i have a fascination for, part of my spiritual journey was a lesson on learning to respect him regardless of form, and not have my lust interfere.