Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2006, 08:44 PM
dreamer

What if.....

What if I as an individual character does not exist, or to put it a better way what if I as an individual character am actually being prompted and played by God. Every action, thought and desire prompted by God to add a new weave to this intricate pattern we see all around us. What if the divine plan is choriographed to perfection.......where would the need for guilt be if this was the case??
Old 19-10-2006, 09:02 PM
cweiters

Dreamer this is wonderful! I feel like, only through our own eyes do we view ourselves as individuals. It might sound crazy but beyond the physical as we know it to be, is a world of complete harmony, love, and freedom far beyond discription.

cw
Old 19-10-2006, 11:04 PM
BLAIR2BE

you guys seem to have IT pegged...
Old 20-10-2006, 06:48 AM
dreamer

What if I am the perfect expression of God trying to learn how to express perfectly, all is exactly as it should be in order that all will become exactly as it will be. This is the perfect imperfection which leads to a perfection already attained.
Everything has its place there are no wrong moves to be made that are not a pointer to our final destination....love the perfection of this everything until it becomes no-thing but that perfection.
Old 20-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Bob23

lol
Old 21-10-2006, 04:40 AM
Enlightener

Juice Bar Fantasy

I don't think God CONTROLS us, though he probably has quite a large input into our life, I mean, we are surrounded by God in every way.
God prompts us in every positive possible way It can, quietly leading us to our next step in evolution. He is the shepherd that is slowly, but surely leading his flock home. You are never alone for God is always with you, she is your greatest friend, he is your most personal lover, the being named God is ever-present, you are never alone.

Enlightener
Closed Thread