Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Lightbulb The "What dawned on me today spiritually" Thread!

So, to get the ball rolling...I realize more and more and more...
It's all about my concepts...I'M the one limiting myself....Now,
I mean I know that, but when it really hits you !!!...you 'get' it!

I have some unconscious, nutty concept apparently...can't put my finger on it in words, but that
I have to be in a certain situation to feel Bliss, to
be in Bliss...(in meditation, at the feet of a holy person, doing selfless service, praying...or 'something')...not just
painting a wall, taking out the trash....but that is nuts!
A crazy subconscious concept...that I wasn't even aware I was doing!

So, my new practice, in addition to many, is stopping more often and
reminding myself...that 'now'...getting the mail, breathing as I plant in the garden...'now', there is no reason not to feel Bliss.
(Not happy, not peace, not content, I have those....but,
*Bliss*)

Please share what you are 'getting'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-06-2018, 04:23 AM
Master
Hi Miss Hephurn,

For the next sentences you are reading... I want to cordially invite you to be in the NOW. Ready???...NOW!!!.... hehe. Are you feeling the BLISS? It's right here, right NOW. I'm right here with YOU. Sometimes, the most mundane and silly can be Sacred and blissful. Feel free to rinse and repeat this paragraph... ready? NOW!!! <3

Much LOVE and Blessings. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 04-06-2018, 04:37 AM
Master
Another thing that is jumping out at me right NOW is that I AM continually reminded lately that there are two different ways of perceiving reality. One with the conceptual mind and another with Spirit. Although concepts, ideas, philosophies, and ideologies are wonderful and fascinating to explore, I find that there is another dimension that transcends the conceptual mind altogether... It is in this Spiritual dimension that opens the gates to Heaven where I actualize the ONENESS with All That Is. This is experienced akin to a raindrop returning to the Ocean. :)

"Let philosophers and theologians say whatever they wish. Let them speculate as much as they wish on the theology of the universe and the destiny of mankind. But let you who earnestly aspire to know what this life really means turn away from those wise men and reflect within, or look around yourselves with an open heart which watches and receives, and all the mysteries of the world will be revealed to you." ~Soyen Shaku

Much LOVE and blessings. <3

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 04-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Master

I have realized these past two weeks that my body listens to what I think. I came across the concept that I tell myself I am tired. After I am done with the work day and on my way home, I was telling myself I am tired and when I got home I would do something that reflected that tiredness - usually involved sitting. This has been a theme all my life, brought forth through my parent.

I read somewhere that it is not true - and that rang bells for me. I have been asking for help with this - I don't know if it is a seasonal thing, that I am only tired in the winter because when it's dark, even though it is 5:00 pm, I feel tired.

So I tried it out and told myself on the way home from work, I am full of energy because I have been sitting at a desk all day, and now my body is free from that and I am eager to get moving.

There is no reason I should be tired after sitting all day at work (well, I don't sit all day, I am constantly up and down and walking about but not enough to tire me out). So I am NOW conscious that when I tell my body I am tired, it is not true until I make it true and agree with that, or I realize I am telling myself that and tell myself the opposite, and then that becomes true.

Thank you Universe!
Old 04-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Master
Hello Miss Hepburn,

First off, cool that you have come to the place you are at in the moments.

I don't feel to use the word "bliss" for where I'm at. Seem more and more being aware of what each moment may bring. There has been a lot of clearing both materially and spiritually in recent years.

Through this find noticing more and more what each moment may bring. In this finding the self becoming more in tune with this.

It has been quite revealing and at times uncomfortable. The funny part is feel some of it is and has been to pull me out of my comfort zone and open up.

Yes, found in even doing the day to day going about, feel Spirit is always around and dropping little tid bits for me to notice. Which reminds me to smile and trust.

It is interesting at times. Reminds of the Buhddist practice of mindful meditation. Just to take notice that Spirit reflects itself in even the little things in life.

Thank you for bringing this to mind

Last edited by Moonglow : 05-06-2018 at 02:12 AM.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

As I get older I feel a bit like I am returning to a child-like state, when the hormones stop controlling things quite so much, y'know?... and I can really feel now that I am allowed to be happy even when those around me aren't. Sometimes I feel like my empathy goes off the rails and I take on too much of other people and that somehow I was 'bad' or 'insensitive' if I didn't or couldn't relate. It's like... I'm finally not taking on other people's garbage as my own. And I'm happy sometimes I even find myself grinning or laughing for no reason lol just contentment and happiness with the way things are and being me and that freedom bubbles up in me like pop.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So, to get the ball rolling...I realize more and more and more...
It's all about my concepts...I'M the one limiting myself....Now,
I mean I know that, but when it really hits you !!!...you 'get' it!

I have some unconscious, nutty concept apparently...can't put my finger on it in words, but that
I have to be in a certain situation to feel Bliss, to
be in Bliss...(in meditation, at the feet of a holy person, doing selfless service, praying...or 'something')...not just
painting a wall, taking out the trash....but that is nuts!
A crazy subconscious concept...that I wasn't even aware I was doing!

So, my new practice, in addition to many, is stopping more often and
reminding myself...that 'now'...getting the mail, breathing as I plant in the garden...'now', there is no reason not to feel Bliss.
(Not happy, not peace, not content, I have those....but,
*Bliss*)

Miss Hepburn,

I am being stretched to find new ways of looking at solutions to problems. I like the feeling of stretching "Spiritual" limbs to reach beyond what I thought I knew.

Learning something new is fun!

I saw Kaere's excellent signature: "You are not a drop in the ocean... you are the entire ocean in a drop" ~Rumi

...and was struck to then be reminded (dawned on me) that in a hologram, "The Whole is contained in every part of the Whole".
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 05-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Master
I just made a thread about what dawned on me today:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=123094
Old 08-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Thank you all!
Imzadi, you're the best....now....now....and now...and now....

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
As I get older I feel a bit like I am returning to a child-like state, when the hormones stop controlling things quite so much, y'know?... and I can really feel now that I am allowed to be happy even when those around me aren't. Sometimes I feel like my empathy goes off the rails and I take on too much of other people and that somehow I was 'bad' or 'insensitive' if I didn't or couldn't relate. It's like... I'm finally not taking on other people's garbage as my own. And I'm happy sometimes I even find myself grinning or laughing for no reason lol just contentment and happiness with the way things are and being me and that freedom bubbles up in me like pop.
I'm seeing that so many of us are feeling this way...the bubbling up. And being free!