Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Relentlessly Attacking Cat

Since I started meditating my dreams have become more vivid and memorable. Last night I had a dream similar to one I’ve had a couple of times in recent weeks where I’m being relentlessly attacked by a cat.

It’s not particularly scary, but the cat does keep coming no matter how many times I force it to back off. In the dream my girlfriend is always with me and I am protecting us both. In the end though it’s just a cat, so it’s more of a pest than a threat.

Could this be linked to my meditation?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Master
my gut says it's linked to your girlfriend.
maybe you've involved yourself in sorting out some inner conflict she has?
maybe the cat is showing you some resentments she has towards you that
go unmentioned in waking life?
idk.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
Based on this dream I would ask if your girlfriend has spoken to you about other girls who are acting catty towards her. Men often have an instinctual desire to protect their lady friends who are not as strong by nature. Us ladies do appreciate that but sometimes the threat isn't necessarily physical but verbal. Your girlfriend may have some people in her life whose claws are coming out at her and you are feeling inclined to protect her. None physical threats are harder to resolve by merely trying to push the trouble away. A new line of thinking may need to be in order to help you girlfriend resolve the cattiness from others she is encountering

This dream could also possibly be personal for you and a reflection of how you perceive and deal with the emotional side of life, yours or others. You tend to want to just push the aggressive feelings away but unfortunately this strategy keeps them coming back. So if you can reflect on the other cat dreams to see if it relates to you personally or you trying to protect your girlfriend.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your intriguing replies!

Im almost certain that she isn’t having issues with other women at the moment. She’s a very relaxed girl and her small circle of friends are very loyal to her. I think it could be more to do with me.

Perhaps I should’ve mentioned that we do have two cats. They are kittens and are occasionally aggressive - but it none of my dreams were they my cats who were attacking.

I do tend to keep things bottled up so whilst I can’t think of anything concrete for now I’ll keep an eye out for further patterns arising.

Thank you
Old 09-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
Ah well it honestly could be about the kittens and the emotional frustration of them pricking you with their little claws. It can get tiring. But if it is related to you personally then just watch for others or yourself who talk or act sharply towards you. No need to be hard on yourself if you are.