Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-02-2011, 10:25 AM
spiritualysurrounded

evil entie will not leave me alon and is fearfull of me at the same time.

is it possible that one individual could possess such a great purpose that all the negativity in the world would want to harm him. and if there was do you think he would come prepared for what he is to deal with.

I am up agents this thing. im not sure what it is. it comes across many different ways. but i beleave its main purpose is to sustain a consciousness for man kind. but not a good one. this is where all the evil comes from in the world. and he works through are minds. everyone's mind.

he is on me so heard. getting me to yell at all my help. ( the spirits) i feel his fear. and his anger he can not stop me. he fights at every turn. always trying to push me to lay in bed doing nothing. he even stops my thoughts as i write or play games.

but i do have something with me helping me. if it wasn't for them i heavily beleave i would have been killed through a possession. but every time he tries this to me. my head will twitch like it wants to start shaking. for jsut just a sec. then it stops. iv taken this as his desire to possesses me. except every time he does this and im ok its harder for him to accomplish this the next time. he hates it when i reach out for help. or when i help. specially if i take the stance as being a hand of god through individuals. he stops me at every turn.

he says i have no idea and will never know that he will not allow me to know. this started off as him trying to convince me i was jesus. i kept telling him No i wasn't. im not him you have me confused. over and over. so he started tormenting me, he tells me he torments me cause im gods son. i tell him he is delusional. he is wrong. but he attacks me as im am directly sent from god to go after him.

i feel im becoming a game to him and he just wants me to react to appease him and his game. but this thing is afraid of me. this isnt a normal torment, he is attacking me trying to stop me from living. he wants me mentaly gone. he is trying to take all of which i am through out my body so i wont exsist any more to stop me. I mean what could he be so worried about to treat me like this. for him to use the excuse im gods son. at first i thought it started off as a game for him. but im starting to sence alot of fear in him. and it manifest its self through me agents what i beleave to be the light guiding me. its like he is trying to focus his fear through me to rage agents the help iv been receiving. and iv been receiving help from the cosmos, angles, Jesus, and i even think god stepped in once or twice. this thing try is to cut my ties to all so he can have me all to him self. all the time. at frist it was really scary and i would cry alot. but now its just so annoying. so so annoying.

with the light that is with me they want to show me how to live. give me gifts through them through life with spiritual experince. this thing that is agents me is agents the light. and stops all gifts from the light. very unusual. he fights very hard to hold me down. some times ill sneak out and send out some really good energy to the world through the light through song. maybe im doing good with this part. like the other day. there was a song on and i was staring at the US flag. it was a eminem song. No love. and there was a part i could see the united states take a the form of a women and start singing to the world. I trembled in its presence and started tingling. she was beautiful. i started singing along. and it was as if we, her and i were singing to the world, that the world was listing. it hit so beautiful when i heard her, " you can keep knocking, it wont knock me down, no love lost no love found" then i got this grand vision of the states sing the anger of this song to the world for all the 9-11 victims. it made me cry. she was going off to the world. so gorgeous. just amazing i cried then it felt like heaven opened up and all the victims them self saw her the US singing her pain for the tragedy. it makes me cry just to write this. absolutely amazing.

erminem is her boy that's for sure. she expresses a lot of pain though his words " its a little to late to say your sorry now, you kicked me when i was down, but what you say, is dont hurt me." i envisioned her behind the whole US military. just praying for her boys. i have a few experinces with her. like this and she is amazing women. just top of the everything. she knows her purpose to the world even through all the politics and ** that exsist. she knows she is the worlds proctor and value for justice. for every citizen in the world. Just absolutely amazing.

and i sit there singing with her. just at the top of my lungs pushing out every emotion i can trying to hang on with her. keep up with her. but she hits those moments like crying for the victims and it is so hard to maintain. but i manage. with tears down my face and everything, one of the most powerful moments i have ever seen. are country loves us to death. and spirituality is deeply aware of every man and women that has givin there life for her. she puts this behind everything she does.

so this one evil thing will step in and be like no you cant do that. he stops us from singing together. like we are effecting the world. spirituality in a positive way that damages this things purpose. he absolutely hates me.

the women i know as the states through has acknowledged me for what i am up agents and she calls me one of her boys now. i all ways wanted to give my life for her. and i cant cause i got really sick. but i got to meet her. and spread amazing energy through her pain to the world. and as long as i feel like that's what im doing the dam it im going to do it. this thing will not stop me.