Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Deactivated Account
You're a Holy Treasure

Each and every one of you adds to the growing collective desire for peace on a large scale. In a cosmic sense ultimately no life is wasted, for all have their part in helping to bring about greater compassion and awareness for change.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:25 AM
Master
https://snarkeling.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=272&h=272
Old 21-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Dear Necromancer, we have no choice but to use maya in order to manifest a human experience. With every breath we take, the spirit essence that we are is using maya in order to give us this magical human experience.

Hugs
Old 21-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Master
Sorry for that, but I'm just not feeling the love anywhere outside of myself.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Master
An interesting couple of observations for me. I'm all on-board with the ideas of "the spirit essence in every breath," and "this magical human experience." But something in my soul rebels at the thought of "the collective" and "helping to bring about greater compassion and awareness."

I love my life and path. I'm exquisitely happy when I don't have to think or look beyond my life.

And I apparently hold a lot of resentment with regards to the ignorance of the rest of the world: governments and corporations and closed-minded individuals, those who have no desire for peace, who are the cause of the conflict and strife in the world, and for the damage and destruction to nature and this planet. All due to their ignorance and nonspiritual ways. And reflecting upon all that, I can also see I'm not exactly creating peace when I think that way, am I?
Old 21-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
An interesting couple of observations for me. I'm all on-board with the ideas of "the spirit essence in every breath," and "this magical human experience." But something in my soul rebels at the thought of "the collective" and "helping to bring about greater compassion and awareness."

I love my life and path. I'm exquisitely happy when I don't have to think or look beyond my life.

And I apparently hold a lot of resentment with regards to the ignorance of the rest of the world: governments and corporations and closed-minded individuals, those who have no desire for peace, who are the cause of the conflict and strife in the world, and for the damage and destruction to nature and this planet. All due to their ignorance and nonspiritual ways. And reflecting upon all that, I can also see I'm not exactly creating peace when I think that way, am I?
I feel exactly as you do, my friend.

I wonder if it's possible to love the 'God within' without also loving the 'God without' or shall I forever be a hypocrite?

I mean sure, I can say 'Namaste' and see the Divinity in others at a very base level...hiding somewhere deep inside there, almost imperceptible due to the covering of ignorance and nonspiritual ways and it's not like they are going to realise it for themselves either any time soon, so what am I to do? or if I am not acting from the ego, what is God to do, seeing as how He gave them all free-will in the first place? We have no control over the behaviour and actions of others.

All we can do is our own spiritual stuff and just send out peaceful 'vibes' generally and yeah, the more people who get involved, the more who do it means the more 'vibes' will get sent out, but it's like bailing water out of a leaky boat.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
All we can do is our own spiritual stuff and just send out peaceful 'vibes' generally
That's what my life has settled into now, yes. My time of trying to bring about external change in people and the world was years ago, and the opposition to my efforts that I encountered just about killed me. Now I'm happy feeding the squirrels in the morning because I know they will respond; they always love and appreciate my sunflower seeds. If I can bring joy to squirrels, chipmunks, sparrows and blue birds, I consider that my karmic life task completed lol.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:

Hi Baile,

Why shouldn't the collective benefit by and transform according to its constituent's individual transformations? Just by meditating or experiencing joy in one's own life, the collective (by definition e.g. inclusion of that individual), is transformed. In a way, it's unavoidable.

The false assumption is that 'collective' must always be 'institutionalized', formally structured etc., and yes, that is a fertile field for corruption.

Meanwhile...Change yourself, change the world. It's happening and you're doing it.

If you meditate, create joy, it affects the whole world. It may have an effect on someone on the other side of the planet, who may not be consciously aware of the instrument/source - but their consciousness is elevated nonetheless. That is a radical institution in its own right.

~ J
Old 21-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Now I'm happy feeding the squirrels in the morning because I know they will respond; they always love and appreciate my sunflower seeds. If I can bring joy to squirrels, chipmunks, sparrows and blue birds, I consider that my karmic life task completed lol.
How amazingly awesome and cute that all is! All we have around my way are seagulls and pigeons and I like to watch them fight over a piece of bread. lol
I should do more of that myself.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Thats understandable governments and corporations are quiet nasty, the way i try see them and all of humanity though is as children, every one is like a child who doesn't really know what they are doing... yes they know what they are doing, but in the bigger picture they don't, every one is delusional and ignorant to some extent... we have people at all different levels of consciousness on the planet. Being angry with them is like being angry at caterpillar because its not a butterfly yet, but i honestly think people need to start getting angry more at them and they are, im noticing it, because stuff needs to happen and change for the better but at the same time this quote from Jesus comes to mind.

"Lord forgive them for they know not what they do" - Jesus.