Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-02-2011, 02:53 AM
Knower
Contacting My Spirit Guide(s)

Hello all, I am new to the forum and would like some help from the spiritual/meditating community.

I'm trying to contact my spirit guide(s) through meditation as i have read its the best way to contact them after a medium but i know no mediums lol. So i have meditated a few times trying to clear my mind of all thoughts and i am pretty good at doing so, so theres no trouble there and i say aloud in my head 'I Would like to contact my spirit guide', i do this for around 30mins but i seem to get nothing what so ever, No touch, No feeling, Nothing. I begin to wonder if i even have a spirit guide... I would like so help and advice about my life at the moment and whats to behold in the future perhaps as at the moment my life is heading in the wrong direction as its pretty much failed at age 20! Im aware that spirit guides dont have to be around you 24/7 but at this time im in need of help from them! Has any of you good people have any advice or suggestions you could kindly give me to finally contact my spirit guide(s)? Also a quick question, Could you ask a spirit guide to make contact everyday so when you want to you can talk to them like a best mate thats with you all the time? lol

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Master
Hi,

Meditation that involves an imaginary conversation with your guide(s) will work best. Start the conversation by describing that wrong direction concern of yours. Do not expect a physical form of response. Let your imagination speak to you.

There is a saying that none of us are ever alone. The goal is to develop your senses to the point where your intuitive thoughts can flow.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Knower
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I try to make a conversation hoping one of or my spirit guide(s) will communicate, As much as i would love to see a physical response i would just be happy to perhaps hear. My friend who is the same age as me has a strong connection between him and his spirit guide as she's already saved him and his family's life for a house fire that could of killed them by making him dream about fires everyday, a week before the fire and that fact that his house is haunted aswel. My brother also used to talk to a ghost when he was younger but he doesnt like to talk about it now. Thanks for the suggestion and i shall work hard and try soon.

Thanks again.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Medium_Laura

There are a few threads here about guides. Try doing a search of the forums (bar up top) that will help you. I have a few postings about my podcasts and articles on how to contact your guides :)
Old 12-02-2011, 06:43 AM
Master
Here are two threads that may help you, Spitfire.

Contacting Spirit Guides: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8493

10 ways to contact your guides : http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

Xan

Old 12-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire10
Hello all, I am new to the forum and would like some help from the spiritual/meditating community.

I'm trying to contact my spirit guide(s) through meditation as i have read its the best way to contact them after a medium but i know no mediums lol. So i have meditated a few times trying to clear my mind of all thoughts and i am pretty good at doing so, so theres no trouble there and i say aloud in my head 'I Would like to contact my spirit guide', i do this for around 30mins but i seem to get nothing what so ever, No touch, No feeling, Nothing. I begin to wonder if i even have a spirit guide... I would like so help and advice about my life at the moment and whats to behold in the future perhaps as at the moment my life is heading in the wrong direction as its pretty much failed at age 20! Im aware that spirit guides dont have to be around you 24/7 but at this time im in need of help from them! Has any of you good people have any advice or suggestions you could kindly give me to finally contact my spirit guide(s)? Also a quick question, Could you ask a spirit guide to make contact everyday so when you want to you can talk to them like a best mate thats with you all the time? lol

Thanks in advance.

I always thought if it is easy for me, it must be the same for everyone.
But obviously it is not.
There is only one way I have tried, and this is, I have asked my guide to come in, in a way I can feel it.
I must say I was a little worried when I felt this energy entering my body about at the level of the eyes, and then made it's way down the thought toward the heart. The heart was glowing.
Old 16-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Knower
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the links Xan this will hopefully help me! I shall read through i practice alot more everyday as i have no job at the moment :( so again thank you!

Hey Detlef,
How did you ask your guide to enter your body? Through meditation or openly said to your guide to do so? It is very hard and sometimes i wonder if im ready or even if my guide(s) even want to speak to me but i need them at this moment in time!

Thanks again guys!